7 Best Tabletop Fireplaces | April 2017
We spent 27 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top options for this wiki. Enjoy all the warmth and ambiance of real flames without any of the hassle and mess of traditional fire pits. These clean-burning, compact tabletop fireplaces can instantly add a touch of elegance to any room or outdoor patio. They come in a wide selection of designs to suit any taste and at very reasonable prices to meet any budget. Skip to the best tabletop fireplace on Amazon.
If you want something with a slightly rustic look, the Landmann USA Seneca is a good choice. It has an attractive grey stone finish that looks fantastic in a garden setting, and its circular bowl burn area provides a 360 degree view of the fire.
- gives off 12,000 btus of heat
- control knob for easy fire control
- only suitable for outdoor use
|Rating||4.2 / 5.0|
The Moda Flame Ghost is surprisingly affordable considering how sophisticated it looks. It gives off roughly 2,000 BTUs of heat, so it won't make your room too hot if you use it indoors, and the flame is completely encircled in a protective glass tube.
- includes white stone pebbles
- creates a dynamic swirling flame
- glass shield gets hot to the touch
|Rating||4.0 / 5.0|
At first glance, the Ignis Mika looks like an attractive piece of Art Deco decor that is impressive enough on its own. Once lit, it becomes a stunning tabletop centerpiece that is sure to draw the eye and be a conversation starter at your next home party.
- can be placed anywhere in your home
- 2.4 oz of fuel gives it 1 hour burn time
- refilling it is laborious
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
The design of the Sunnydaze Zen has a timeless elegance, with its gently sloping frame and glass panels. It features a sturdy steel base and protective feet that prevent any damage to your tabletop, plus it has a wool wick that allows it to burn longer on less fuel.
- available in white or black
- doesn't leave soot on the glass
- won't create a lot of heat
|Rating||3.8 / 5.0|
The Elite Flame Avon looks like a subtle, demure piece of decor when unlit, and dances with foot-tall flames when in use, which is enough to provide a bit of extra heat on those chilly nights. It burns ventless ethanol fuel and can be used indoors or outdoors.
- perfect accent for parties
- dual layer stainless steel burner
- produces room filling light
|Rating||4.7 / 5.0|
The Pacific Decor Fire Pot makes the perfect centerpiece for your patio table. It uses gel fuel cans, which means you can put in a citronella scented one to keep bugs away and, since it measures just 5" around, you can even fit it on small end tables.
- creates a romantic atmosphere
- made from attractive glazed porcelain
- flame isn't too big
|Rating||5.0 / 5.0|
The Nu-Flame Irradia Tabletop Fireplace has a brushed stainless steel burner that floats between two tempered glass panels, giving it a modern look that fits well with contemporary decor. It also allows the fire to be seen from every angle.
- 0.8-liter capacity burner
- includes a convenient snuffer tool
- easily moved from table to table
|Rating||4.7 / 5.0|