10 Best Wet Dry Vacuums | March 2017
We spent 24 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top selections for this wiki. Sometimes you do want something that sucks, specifically when you have a large mess to deal with. These wet-dry vacuums will take care of both dirt and liquids with ease, and some will even reverse their power to act as a leaf blower, too, making cleanup in the house, garage, workshop or yard a breeze. Skip to the best wet dry vacuum on Amazon.
If you are more concerned with portability than power, the Dewalt DCV581H is probably a smart choice. It has a 5-foot long crush-resistant hose, and is capable of running on both AC power and battery. It also looks great.
- filter is reusable and washable
- hepa filter traps 99.97% of particles
- battery life is not terrific
With its extra large draining port and detachable blower, the Vacmaster VBV1210 is perfect for any around-the-house job where you want to keep dust down to a minimum. It also allows for on-board storage of all accessories.
- works great as a leaf blower
- one button conversion from vac to blower
- changing the filter is difficult
The Shop-Vac 9689400 has both side and top carry handles, making it a convenient option if you are often taking it to job sites. It can also double as a water pump up to heights of 50 feet and speeds of 6 gallons per minute.
- can stand up to rough daily use
- quieter than you'd expect
- assembly instructions are confusing
The Stanley 8355128 has an extra long power cord so you don't have to plug and unplug it into a number of different sockets when cleaning up a large area. It is available in a 6, 10, and 12 gallon option.
- features a rear blower port
- heavy duty construction
- cord wrap for neater storage
With its powerful 6.5 horsepower motor and innovative swivel casters, the Craftsman XSP will make any major cleanup easier. It rolls effortlessly in any direction and doesn't tip over when you pull on the hose.
- it can also function as a blower
- dust sealed on/off switch
- extra large 16-gallon collection tank
The Vacmaster VQ607SFD has a modern, industrial look with a polished stainless steel can. The 6 gallon storage tank is small enough to store, but holds a lot of dirt or water. Plus its 7' hose helps you reach into tight corners.
- weather resistant design
- includes a filter
- good quality at a low price
The Workshop WS1600SS has everything you need to clean up even the biggest of messes. It features an ergonomically-designed handle, super strong suction, and a locking tab to keep the hose connected to the vac during use.
- picks up 1 gallon of water per second
- large rear wheels make moving it easy
- comes with a 5-year warranty
|Brand||WORKSHOP Wet/Dry Vacs|