7 Best Wet Polishers | March 2017
We spent 22 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top selections for this wiki. Perfect for any type of surface, from concrete to marble, our selection of wet polishers have been rated based on RPM speed, comfort, ease of use, and price, so you can easily find the best tool for your next job. Skip to the best wet polisher on Amazon.
The Flex LE12-3-100 has a quick-fit water connector and powerful 1,150 watt motor, letting you get the job done quickly and efficiently. Its variable speed motor means its great for a range of applications.
- convenient out-of-the-way water feed
- gfci circuit breaker for safety
- durable powder coated exterior
With variable speed settings, the Buddy Rhodes BRTEB680 lets you get just the right polish on any surface, from concrete to marble. It can easily be hooked up to any standard garden hose with a 5/8" connection. It also includes an instructional DVD to answer any questions.
- 60 to 400 grit electroplated pad set
- ranges from 700 to 3000 rpms
- 5 inch diameter head
Coming with everything you need to get started, the Secco WVPOLSET has an operator protector GFCI circuit breaker and includes an aluminum bail handle. It also ships with a high quality diamond pad set and backer.
- 360 degree adjustable 4" safety guard
- comes with water line and hose adapters
- has an 800 watt, 8 amp motor
The Hardin BRTRH3BSET Buddy Rhodes Triad is an exceptionally rugged tool that produces a flat and swirl free finish on countertops made from of a range of materials. This is a professional grade tool perfect for serious contractors.
- utilizes diamond abrasives
- dual vacuum lines for dry grinding
- center cooling water feed line