10 Best Bath Pillows | March 2017
We spent 22 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. Say it with us - Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh. That's the sound you'll be making when you soak away the stresses and strains of your day in blissful comfort with one of these bath pillows. They will provide welcome support for your neck and head. Skip to the best bath pillow on Amazon.
The Zleepi EB-0001 is a luxuriously soft terry cloth pillow that is extremely comfortable against the skin. Due to its towel coating, it needs to be hung dry between uses, but that is easy because of the included loops.
- cover unzips for machine washing
- best for people who prefer firm pillows
- no back support or cushioning
The Epica 9872 has a double thick foam inner pad that provides a high level of support and comfort. Because the neck piece has a flexible hinge, it can fold back and conform to most tub shapes.
- has 7 extremely powerful suction cups
- exterior cleans easily
- works best in straight-backed tubs
The super soft Spa Relaxus has a terry cloth outer lining giving it a comfortable fabric feel without creating a sticky feeling. It packs away flat as its interior is an inflatable air sack, and has minimal air loss over time.
- provides good neck support
- comfortable scalloped design
- can be machine washed
The Simply Elegant Serenity Now is all about creating the most relaxing atmosphere possible. It comes with a gel eye mask and even allows you access to relaxing spa sounds to further enhance the mood. A lifetime warranty doesn't hurt either.
- vinyl material doesn't absorb water
- compact design is easy to store
- high quality foam padding
The Ideaworks JB7419 is made with open-air fibers that allow air and moisture to flow through, so you don't have to worry about mold growing behind it. It has a bolster neck rest that cradles your head and supports the neck.
- feels soft, yet firm
- fabric feels high quality
- much better than inflatable bath pillows
As the name suggests, the Original Gorilla Grip utilizes powerful gripping technology, and is all about staying in place in your tub, even if you fidget about a lot. It also has an orthopedic two-panel design.
- comfortable oversized 14.5-inch width
- over 2 inches of foam padding
- easy wipe clean surface
The Harrison House Luxurious is made from an anti-bacterial mesh that inhibits the growth of mold or mildew, unlike most plastic bath pillows. It also has extra large suction cups, so it doesn't slip as you relax.
- comes with a bonus konjac sponge
- supportive contoured shape
- dries off quickly