10 Best BMI Scales | March 2017
We spent 20 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. Track your health and fitness progress comprehensively using the most sophisticated technology with one of these BMI scales. Many of these scales can connect directly to smartphone apps using Bluetooth technology, so you can easily see and analyze all the data being collected. Skip to the best bmi scale on Amazon.
The EatSmart ESBS-06 easily calculates your body fitness by inputting information of gender, height, age, activity level and your weight. It's perfect if you are really ready to take control of your fitness levels.
- automatically recognizes users
- extremely simple to operate
- accurate readout to the nearest .2 lb
The Omron HBF-510W offers some of the most accurate readings, utilizing hand and feet sensors. It measures 5 key fitness indicators, including visceral fat and skeletal muscle, for a full overview of your current health.
- suitable for adult users up to 6'7" tall
- includes a measurement log sheet
- stores up to 4 profile settings
The Tsing Advanced Tech measures eight vital elements, including body weight, body Fat, body water, BMI, visceral fat, muscle mass, BMR, and more. It uses a new ITO technology, so it has a metal-less surface and higher sensitivity.
- beautiful stainless steel accents
- bluetooth compatible for fitness apps
- accurate and easy to configure
If you are looking for a scale that can connect to your mobile device so you can always stay on top of your fitness levels, the Beets Blu fits the bill. It supports the HealthKit App, which is compatible with Mac and Android OS.
- shows weight in either lbs or kgs
- allows you to set goals
- has an attractive and modern design
The Omron HBF-516B is a full body composition and scale all in one. It comes with a handheld component to help it give more accurate readings than most other brands. It's the best choice for serious fitness enthusiasts.
- uses the bioelectrical impedance method
- stores readings for up to 180 days
- retractable cord for neater storage
The Surpahs Sense has a sleek design that is only 0.7 inches thick, and it is capable of storing up to 8 user profiles, making it a great choice for large families. Its large 3.5" LCD screen is easy for anybody to read.
- even works on thin carpet
- turns on automatically
- gives instant readings
The BlueAnatomy IBF05-BLACK can display accurate weight measurements up to 396 lbs, so it is good for users of every size. It also charts your fitness progress from week-to-week or month-to-month to help keep you motivated.
- also measures hydration levels
- gives muscle mass percentages
- uses bluetooth to connect to devices