10 Best Breastfeeding Pillows | December 2016
Yes, being a new mom is filled with all kinds of joys. But it can also be extremely uncomfortable at times - feeding times, that is. If you and your little one are fussing when it's time to eat, try one of these super comfortable breastfeeding pillows that will help to take a load off. Skip to the best breastfeeding pillow on Amazon.
The Leachco Natural Boost Nursing Pillow is a perfect nursing pillow for premature babies, as it has an extra padded section that can be used to raise smaller babies closer to the mother's breast.
- elevation helps baby digestion
- pillow contours to mom's body shape
- pillow too soft for good latching
|Rating||4.0 / 5.0|
Stop your baby from wiggling or sliding around during feeding time with the Leachco Cuddle-U. It has a seat wrap to help keep your baby securely in place, which can free one of your hands during the nursing process.
- made in the united states
- seat strap tucks away into a pocket
- easily moves around on your lap
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
Your baby can play or lie comfortably on the Fisher Price Perfect Position. It includes three linkable toys that your child will love when he or she is not busy getting nourishment. The toys tuck away into a built-in pocket.
- built-in handle for easy carrying
- fits babies and moms of all sizes
- too big to take when traveling
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
Choose the Boppy Company Nurser and you'll get a pillow that is great for many different jobs. Use it for breastfeeding sessions, for bottle feeding, or as an aid for practice sitting, or for muscle-developing tummy time.
- additional slip cover is available
- simple and award-winning design
- pillow not soft enough for some users
|Rating||3.8 / 5.0|
The large crescent moon shape of the Luna Lullaby Bosom Baby will fit women of any size comfortably, and can even be used for twins thanks to its ample surface area. This is a pricey, but high quality, comfortable option.
- free of common chemical flame retardants
- no zippers or velcro to irritate baby
- can also be used as a maternity pillow
|Rating||3.8 / 5.0|
The My Brest Friend Original will keep your baby comfortable and happy during feeding time, with extra soft plush fabric and filling. It will also free your hands like few other nursing pillows thanks to its secure mom waist strap.
- machine washable on gentle cycle
- velcro strap only requires 1 hand
- doesn't shift or slide like some others
|Brand||My Brest Friend|
|Rating||4.4 / 5.0|
If you're having trouble getting your newborn to latch, try using the Double Blessing San Diego. It puts your baby in just the right position for strong latching, so the only issue will be oral coordination, not body position.
- made with soft ecosafe filling
- detachable mesh cover
- comes with privacy cover
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
The unique Shuga Bebe Couture is a stylish nursing pillow that will keep you comfortable and keep your baby in a nursing position. It tucks between your body and an armrest, and offers your arm and elbow support during the process.
- zippered cover makes cleaning a breeze
- carrying handle for simple portability
- can easily adjust firmness of pillow
|Brand||Shuga Bebe Couture|
|Rating||4.5 / 5.0|
If your baby has sensitive skin, then try the Blessed Nest Nesting. It is moon shaped to create the perfect nesting position for your baby, and made from all organic materials that won't irritate or cause rashes.
- filling conforms to baby's body shape
- comes in 6 different fabric colors
- all materials used are non-allergenic
|Rating||4.9 / 5.0|
Easily tandem breastfeed your twin babies with the oversized Twin Z. It offers secure and comfortable back support for both mommy and babies, creating a comfortable double breastfeeding station on any bed or deep sofa. Recommended for the ultimate in comfort.
- for feeding use only not for napping
- great for bottle feeding twins
- extremely cushiony and soft
|Brand||The Twin Z Company|
|Rating||4.6 / 5.0|