10 Best Bubble Umbrellas | April 2017
We spent 25 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. Get full-face protection from the rain and still be able to see where you going, with one of these stylish and functional bubble umbrellas. They come in many different designs and will keep you dry and looking good at the same time. Skip to the best bubble umbrella on Amazon.
Let the Greatlookz CJOX protect you from the rain without ever having to worry about a strong wind gust flipping it inside out. Its reinforced ribs are high quality steel, and the sturdy metal shaft won't bend. It's available in four trim styles.
- covers one person carrying a bag or two
- has a 34" canopy diameter
- designs seem a little basic
|Rating||3.8 / 5.0|
Get your child the Totes Kids so they can feel just like mommy or daddy and carry their own umbrella. It opens manually, so no worries about pinching fingers, too, and comes in four basic designs.
- matching handle and bubble colors
- great for putting over a stroller
- opening mechanism is a little stiff
|Rating||4.0 / 5.0|
The Lavievert Birdcage has a distinct black border, giving it a graceful look that's more suited to the working professional than most bubble umbrellas. Because of its minimalist design, it also matches any outfit.
- sturdy aluminum alloy central rod
- folds up tightly for compact storage
- hardware won't last in heavy wind gusts
|Rating||3.8 / 5.0|
If you just want a basic, clear umbrella that gets the job done without attracting a lot of attention, the ShedRain 4015 is for you. It features a simple steel chromed shaft and black fiberglass ribs.
- plastic crook handle
- has a 52-inch arc
- plastic canopy is very thin
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
The Becko Flower and Heart has a very elegant look with its black lace edge and flowery design. It's the perfect choice if you want to turn heads as you walk in the rain, and it can be used as a fashion accessory on windy days, thanks to its sturdy alloy ribs.
- stylish clear plastic handle
- has a lock to keep it in closed position
- some may feel it is overly gaudy
|Rating||3.8 / 5.0|
The Kung Fu Smith has more intriguing designs than most bubble umbrellas, but still manages to stay see-through, so you won't bump into anybody. It features an ergonomic J-shaped handle that makes it comfortably to carry all day.
- automatic open feature
- ideal size for one person
- ribs may bend in heavy winds
|Brand||Kung Fu Smith|
|Rating||4.4 / 5.0|
The Moonse Romantic Pink Cherry makes the perfect gift for any girl who loves flowers, doubly so if they are a fan of cherry blossoms. It's very easy to open and close with simple mechanics that won't break with daily usage.
- provides good coverage in heavy rains
- has a vintage look
- has a 32-inch diameter
|Rating||4.2 / 5.0|
The Elite Rain RB01-HS will keep your sweetheart dry and proclaim your love for her at the same time with its cutesy heart trim pattern. Its clear canopy offers a completely unobstructed view, so she can pull it down tight.
- durable plastic handle
- made from 100% super durable eva plastic
- easily withstands large wind gusts
|Rating||4.6 / 5.0|
Choose from 4 colorful designs with the Cloudnine 650-CLD. It has a very lightweight aluminum rod, making it easy to carry all day, and strong fiberglass ribs that help it withstand strong wind gusts.
- opens and closes with minimal effort
- great choice for teenage girls
- may not be able to see through it
|Rating||4.9 / 5.0|
The Unique Art UM-CL-BUS has an iconic looks with famous British stylings including a picture of Big Ben, the Royal Guard, and more. It measures 29.5" when opened, which is the perfect size for crowded sidewalks.
- durable and lightweight frame
- opens automatically
- looks great in photo shoots
|Brand||Unique Art Since 1996|
|Rating||5.0 / 5.0|