6 Best Coffee Urns | December 2016
The success of your next dinner party, luncheon, or business meeting may well ride on the refreshments you serve, so make sure you use one of these fine coffee urns. They're designed to make brewing and dispensing easy, and are certain to be the only thing people remember about any boring presentation. Skip to the best coffee urn on Amazon.
The West Bend Commercial has a brushed stainless steel exterior that is smudge-resistant, so it's perfect for parties where grabby children are in attendance. It also features a keep-warm mode, so your brew stays hot for a long time.
- hands-free coffee dispenser
- stay-cool base and trim
- need to tilt to get all the coffee out
|Rating||3.8 / 5.0|
The Nesco CU-50 has double-wall insulation so it won't lose heat, and a transparent display on the front that lets you watch your coffee brew and tells you when to make more. Its elegant design makes it perfect for waiting areas.
- good option for long business meetings
- also works for brewing tea
- makes a slight humming noise
|Rating||4.5 / 5.0|
The Hamilton Beach 40540 comes in an elegant silver color and has a high cup clearance under the spout for larger mugs. It also features easy one-hand dispensing and delivers fresh-flavored coffee at the perfect temperature.
- designed to work with styrofoam cups
- sets up quickly for last-minute meetings
- includes an owner's manual
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
The Hamilton Beach 40515 has a wide, twisting lid that is easy to refill, and locks to prevent spillage, plus sturdy handles on the side for safe transport. It also has a ready-to-serve light that tells you when you can pour.
- removable cord for easy storage
- brew basket and lid are dishwasher safe
- ideal for buffet-style entertaining
|Rating||4.9 / 5.0|
The West Bend 58002 can brew up to 42 cups of coffee at a cup-per-minute speed, making it great for restaurant use or parties. Plus it has a dripless faucet, so you don't need to worry about finding a puddle after lots of use.
- offers single-cup or continuous filling
- needs no paper filters
- has helpful water level marks inside
|Rating||4.7 / 5.0|
The West Bend 33600 has a flat top so it can fit under shelves in busy break rooms or offices. It automatically switches into the serving temperature mode when it's finished brewing, so you can turn it on and forget about it.
- stays on 3 hours after coffee is ready
- heat resistant trim and base
- instructions are on the faceplate
|Rating||4.8 / 5.0|