8 Best Cookbook Holders | March 2017
We spent 25 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. When you are whipping up your culinary masterpieces, you need all the countertop space available, and you don't want your messy hands smearing your recipe. All of these cookbook holders stand out for their versatility, capability and style. Skip to the best cookbook holder on Amazon.
The Boston Warehouse 72728 Cookbook Stand has a charming cheese board design that works equally as well as a decorative piece as it does as a small cookbook holder. Hang it on the wall or perch it on the counter.
- secured ribbon-backed easel
- makes a great gift for foodies or bakers
- stand is a bit wobbly
The Mighty Bright 37401 Fold-n-Stow book holder lets you create more work space on your counter by standing your cookbook upright. Its simple design doesn't have any parts that can break, though it won't work for the thickest books.
- promotes a good reading posture
- comes with a carrying case
- strong enough for big, heavy books
The Trademark Innovations BAMB-COOKH is made from 100% natural and sustainable bamboo, and has four double-hinged adjustment settings, which allow it to slide smoothly and quickly. It folds flat for easy storage.
- wipes clean with a damp cloth
- great low price point
- good for use with sheet music
The Eparé EPKA01 Stand is made from sturdy plastic that won't absorb stains or food smells, and its adjustable arms can fold in virtually any direction, so this compact unit can support large cookbooks or slender tablets with ease.
- leg dimples prevent tablet slipping
- great for use while traveling
- small enough to store in a drawer
The Prepara Chef's Center Cookbook holder has a smart design capable of holding a book or a tablet, with a clear front screen that protects against splatters and keeps the pages open at the same time. It has a lazy Susan-style base.
- pull-out weights and measurements chart
- allows for different book thicknesses
- folds flat for compact storage