6 Best Crash Pads For Kids | April 2017
We spent 25 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. If you've got one or more tumbling tots at home or in your daycare center, then one of these crash pads for kids will be perfect for giving them a safe place to land. Coming in a variety of sizes and thicknesses, they are also easy to carry and store, so you can even stick them out of the way under a bed when it's time to end the madness. Skip to the best crash pad for kids on Amazon.
Give yourself peace of mind by investing in the ultra plush 5" Mad Rock Mad Pad. It's thoughtfully designed with Velcro sides, so multiple pads can be joined together with ease for a larger landing pad area. The downside is that the Velcro may start to fall off over time.
- lightweight and easy to carry
- can convert into a lounge chair
- may be a little too firm for some
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
The We Sell Mats Bi-Folding Crash Pad comes in 4 different sizes and 3 different colors to suit your taste and needs. It features a sponge foam core with a heavy duty 18 oz. vinyl top that makes it easy to wipe down clean after every use.
- comes in a choice of thicknesses
- great for tumbling
- side handles are a little hard to hold
|Brand||We Sell Mats|
|Rating||4.2 / 5.0|
Eco-conscious consumers will appreciate the ultra tough and well-designed Mad Rock R3. It provides an effective landing surface that dampens the impact from any falls thanks to the recycled EVA/PU foam that would normally be collected and shipped for disposal.
- pad lays flat and folds easily
- versatile carrying options
- a little heavier than other brands
|Rating||4.5 / 5.0|
The Petzl Alto is a top notch choice with excellent protection. Its one-piece hingeless design offers uniform cushioning over the entire surface and has a convenient patented folding system with adjustable shoulder, waist and chest straps for easy portability.
- easy to store in a closet or under a bed
- durable waterproof materials
- has a zippered flap closure
|Rating||4.9 / 5.0|
For those looking for a durable pad that doesn't take up much space, the Evolv Iceman is a great choice. It is made with a tough outer layer that can handle rugged abuse, plus it's lighter on your wallet and easier to move around than other brands.
- rubberized corners for protection
- multiple closures for tidy storage
- has a 1 inch closed cell layer
|Rating||4.8 / 5.0|
With its sturdy construction and generous size, the Skil Care 5x5 is a winner for kids of all ages. It's a much safer and less expensive option than a trampoline, while providing kids with the space needed to jump and get their wiggles out.
- great sensory item for kids with autism
- can accommodate multiple kids at once
- made from strong rip-stop nylon
|Rating||4.9 / 5.0|