8 Best Electric Food Slicers | April 2017
We spent 26 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. We've no idea why, but pre-sliced food simply doesn't taste as good as that you prepare yourself. So if you have a hankering for deli-style meats and cheeses or bakery fresh bread, check out these electric food slicers. Skip to the best electric food slicer on Amazon.
The Nesco FS-10 has 200 watts of power and a 9.8" hardened serrated blade. It features precision depth control for slices up to 9/16" thick. It does a great job on thick cheeses other models can't handle.
- removable slide bar and food carriage
- comfortable guard handle
- very noisy when in use
|Rating||4.0 / 5.0|
The Gourmia GFS900 has a built-in thickness control knob that allows you to adjust your slices from deli-thin to nearly 3/4 of an inch thick. It is a quality construction with prime coated steel and a die-cast aluminum housing.
- large-capacity food carriage
- looks good in modern homes
- lightweight and easy to move around
|Rating||3.8 / 5.0|
Unlike most other slicers made for home use, the Weston 61-0901-W has a completely smooth blade with no serrations, resulting in cleaner cuts similar to what you get from your favorite deli counter.
- extra large 9" blade
- stainless steel food tray tilts out
- hand guard doesn't lock into place
|Rating||4.3 / 5.0|
The Arksen 048-GM-48087 has a sliding meat carriage that makes it easy to get perfect cuts every time, and keeps your hands far away from the blade. They've smartly incorporated suction cups into the feet to keep the unit stable.
- blade can be removed for cleaning
- simple to understand user instructions
- blade comes extremely sharp
|Rating||4.2 / 5.0|
The Chard FSOP has a large food pusher and offers precision thickness control, so you can cut meats at whatever level you prefer. The gear-driven motor has 150 watts of power and rarely ever bogs down, even on thick cheese.
- compact size fits in most cabinets
- recessed power switch
- difficult to take apart for cleaning
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
The Waring Pro FS155AMZ features an undulated 7.5" blade that cuts through most foods with ease. And it has nonslip feet for a stable operation, so you don't have to worry about it sliding away while you work.
- die-cast aluminum housing
- adjustable slice control knob
- has safety guards to protect your hands
|Rating||4.7 / 5.0|
The Chef's Choice 630 is designed for household use, but could easily stand up to heavy-duty commercial use, with its quality build and components. It easily adjusts to precisely slice thick or thin.
- has a child safety switch
- surgical-stainless-steel blade
- works on everything from meats to breads
|Rating||4.6 / 5.0|