8 Best Electric Food Slicers | March 2017
We spent 26 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. We've no idea why, but pre-sliced food simply doesn't taste as good as that you prepare yourself. So if you have a hankering for deli-style meats and cheeses or bakery fresh bread, check out these electric food slicers. Skip to the best electric food slicer on Amazon.
The Arksen 048-GM-48087 has a sliding meat carriage that makes it easy to get perfect cuts every time, and keeps your hands far away from the blade. They've smartly incorporated suction cups into the feet to keep the unit stable.
- blade can be removed for cleaning
- simple to understand user instructions
- blade comes extremely sharp
The Chard FSOP has a large food pusher and offers precision thickness control, so you can cut meats at whatever level you prefer. The gear-driven motor has 150 watts of power and rarely ever bogs down, even on thick cheese.
- compact size fits in most cabinets
- recessed power switch
- difficult to take apart for cleaning
The Chef's Choice 615 Premium features a large-capacity food carriage for slicing extra large roasts and hams. The blade, food carriage, food pusher, food deflector and thickness guide are all removable for easy cleaning.
- slices up to 3/4" thick
- has a food tray lock button
- high-torque electric motor
The Waring Pro FS155AMZ features an undulated 7.5" blade that cuts through most foods with ease. And it has nonslip feet for a stable operation, so you don't have to worry about it sliding away while you work.
- die-cast aluminum housing
- adjustable slice control knob
- has safety guards to protect your hands
The Chef's Choice 630 is designed for household use, but could easily stand up to heavy-duty commercial use, with its quality build and components. It easily adjusts to precisely slice thick or thin.
- has a child safety switch
- surgical-stainless-steel blade
- works on everything from meats to breads