10 Best Electric Knife Sharpeners | March 2017
We spent 26 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. If you want to chop, dice and slice easily and quickly, you have to keep your blades sharp. Both amateur and professional chefs will appreciate these electric knife sharpeners. They will not only save you time but can also protect expensive knives from damage by ensuring clean and accurate sharpening. Skip to the best electric knife sharpener on Amazon.
The Kitchen IQ 50142 has a rubber hand grip for ultimate control, and also features a convenient clean-out slot on the bottom. Its nonslip feet ensure easy, accurate sharpening without any wobbling or slipping.
- has a ceramic wheel cleaning brush
- sharpens quickly and effortlessly
- a bit on the pricey side
For its simple, fast and powerful action, the Mcgowan Diamondstone Sharpener is a great choice. Its one-step sharpening method also makes it easy to use, even for a novice chef. Looks aside, this is a fine choice for your kitchen.
- takes up minimal space
- instructions are clear and simple
- needs break-in time for peak efficiency
The Ceramic Edge Pro provides a revolutionary design with interlocking wheel construction, which produces a superior sharpening quality that's even, efficient, and leaves blades free of burrs or other imperfections.
- sharpens both sides of a blade at once
- manual serrated edge sharpener
- only one angle choice available
The Hybrid by Chef's Choice is quite the stylish sharpener, with a black and stainless steel finish and smooth, curved lines. It also features two electric sharpening stages, meaning superb control of your blade's edges.
- ultra fine diamond abrasive wheels
- sharpens straight and serrated edges
- not ideal for single bevel knives
With a variable speed motor, compact design, and an adjustable sharpening module, the Work Sharp WSKTS-KO is one of the most versatile options available. Use it to sharpen and hone everything from a kitchen paring knife to a hatchet.
- durable, industrial-grade tool
- perfect for use at a workbench
- has an extra scissor sharpening guide
The Wusthof 2933 features a three-stage sharpening system that accurately hones almost any type of blade to its ideal sharpness and precision. This is an ideal choice for chefs who need extra sharp knives for taste and presentation.
- makes dull knives razor sharp
- easy to use right out of the box
- accepts all blade types
The Angle Select Model 1520 is built to sharpen all types of knives, including European, Asian, and American blades. It also features pure diamond abrasives that handle various blends of steel or ceramics with ease.
- made in the united states
- knife guides are extra precise
- multistage sharpening system