10 Best Kids Luggage | April 2017
We spent 21 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top selections for this wiki. Going on a trip with the kids? Why not get them their own luggage this time? It will not only let them feel more independent and a little grown up, but will give you extra room in your bags for more dresses, suits and shoes. We've included whimsical, fun and traditional styles that will suit any child. Skip to the best kids luggage on Amazon.
The Mercury Kids has a very basic, no-frills construction that doesn't offer a lot of features, but its durability and low cost still make it an attractive option. The top handle is retractable, making it easier to store and can handle a week's worth of clothes.
- in-line skate wheels
- spacious main compartment
- kids may find the design boring
|Rating||4.2 / 5.0|
The Maxi's Super Power F1 has a unique 3-wheel design that makes it easier for kids to lug it up and down stairs. There are also a number of other designs available to suit both boys and girls.
- easy to spot in a crowd
- locking durable aluminum handle
- doesn't have a large storage capacity
|Rating||3.6 / 5.0|
The Cabin Max Bear features a front seat for your child's favorite stuffed animal, so they have someone to keep them company on long trips. It is designed to be easy to transport for all kids aged three and up.
- multiple pockets for organization
- can be worn like backpack too
- baby bottle holder for toddlers
|Rating||3.7 / 5.0|
No matter which Disney cartoon character is your child's favorite, there is an American Tourister Disney available for them. They all feature side mounted skate wheels that roll over most terrain with ease.
- mono tube pull handle
- color matching logo on the back panel
- frozen themed luggage available
|Rating||4.0 / 5.0|
The Going to Grandma's comes in four different color options, so you can find the right one for every kid. It has a classic luggage look and will make your child feel just like mommy and daddy.
- perfect carry on size
- stands upright even when fully packed
- ideal for ages 3-7
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
The Beatrix New York Wheelie is large enough to hold a weeks' worth of belongings. It is for little boys and girls who love space, monkeys, and even both, but it also comes in different colors and animals. The handle is adjustable for kid and adult heights.
- heavy-duty nylon over a sturdy frame
- interior and exterior zipper pockets
- pvc lead and phthalate free
|Brand||Beatrix New York|
|Rating||4.0 / 5.0|
The Disney Pixar Cars is a soft-sided option that allows you to stuff it extra full when needed. It is durable enough to hold various misshaped belongings without having to worry about stuff poking through.
- big zippers are easy for kids
- extra wide handle for two-handed use
- fun for kids to race around with
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
The TrendyKid Travel Kool is great for your pre-teen with a style that older kids will appreciate too. It has a lightweight structure that is easy for them to pick up and allows more room for personal belongings.
- wheels roll smoothly
- internal zipper compartment
- garment straps to keep things organized
|Rating||4.8 / 5.0|
The Skip-Hop Zoo has a fun whimsical style that is designed to look like an owl. It has a front pocket for your kid's favorite items, plus back loops and a retractable handle for easy carry-on storage.
- removable, adjustable parent strap
- mesh bottle side pocket
- coordinating accessories available
|Rating||4.6 / 5.0|
The American Tourister Star Wars is a hard-sided spinner that can be easily navigated by small children and can also stand up to the inevitable bumps and bruises along the way. It also has a great nostalgic feel for the parents.
- made from extra durable 100% abs plastic
- star wars branded zipper pulls
- darth vader model available too
|Rating||4.7 / 5.0|