The 10 Best Kids Luggage
We spent 22 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top selections for this wiki. If you're going on a trip with your kids, why not let them haul their own luggage? It will not only let them feel more independent and a little grown up, but will give you extra room in your bags for more clothing, shoes, and souvenirs. We've included whimsical, fun, and traditional styles that will suit any child's tastes. When users buy our independently chosen editorial picks, we may earn commissions to support our work. Skip to the best kids luggage on Amazon.
10. Maxi's Super Power F1
For speed-loving youngsters, the Maxi's Super Power F1 is shaped like a race car, which will hopefully make them forget about their vacation-related anxieties. It has an innovative triple-wheeled design that makes it easy to lug up and down stairs.
- easy to spot in a crowd
- retractable locking handle
- doesn't have a lot of storage space
|Rating||3.6 / 5.0|
9. Cabin Max Bear Carry On
The Cabin Max Bear Carry On features a front seat for your child's favorite stuffed animal, so they have someone besides you to keep them company on long trips. It is designed to be easy to transport for children aged three years and up.
- multiple pockets for organization
- can also be worn like backpack
- doesn't stand up well on its own
|Rating||3.7 / 5.0|
8. Cars 2 Lightning McQueen
The Cars 2 Lightning McQueen is a soft-sided wheeler that allows you to stuff it extra full when needed. It's spacious enough to hold plenty of odd-shaped toys and souvenirs without having to worry about objects poking through the fabric.
- big zippers are easy for kids to use
- good low-cost option
- material isn't very durable
|Brand||Disney Interactive Stud|
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
7. TrendyKid Travel Kool
The hard-sided TrendyKid Travel Kool features a design on its exterior that reminds you just how dangerous it can be to go through your child's bag without permission. It has a lightweight structure that is easy to carry and allows for lots of room for personal belongings.
- garment straps keep things tidy
- meets global carry-on standards
- design may cause issues with the tsa
|Rating||4.8 / 5.0|
6. Rockland Melbourne 20-Inch
If you're in the market for something that's the right size for your child but is sophisticated enough for an adult to take on shorter trips, look no further than the Rockland Melbourne 20-Inch. It comes in a veritable rainbow of colors and won't break the bank.
- can be expanded for added capacity
- 4 spinner wheels for maneuverability
- not the highest quality construction
|Rating||4.3 / 5.0|
5. American Tourister Hard Side
No matter which Disney cartoon character is your child's favorite, there is an American Tourister Hard Side that's right for them. Each one features a sturdy zippered closure and a pair of inline-skate wheels that roll over most terrain with ease.
- oversized ergonomic handle
- two separated internal compartments
- impervious to most impacts
|Rating||4.9 / 5.0|
4. Mercury Going to Grandma's
The Mercury Going to Grandma's is a basic, low-frills option, but its durability and low cost still make it an attractive choice. The top handle is retractable, making it easier to store, and it can hold up to a week's worth of clothes.
- comes with a matching zippered pouch
- spacious main compartment
- two inline-skate-style wheels
|Rating||4.0 / 5.0|
3. Beatrix New York Wheelie Juju
The Beatrix New York Wheelie Juju is large enough to hold several days' worth of belongings. It's perfect for little boys and girls who love ladybugs, and includes an extendable handle that can be easily adjusted for both child and adult heights.
- sturdy nylon-wrapped frame
- interior and exterior zipper pockets
- pvc- lead- and phthalate-free
|Brand||Beatrix New York|
|Rating||4.8 / 5.0|
2. Skip Hop Zoo Otis
The colorful Skip Hop Zoo Otis sports a fun and whimsical design that's made to look like an owl. It has a front pocket to keep your kid's favorite items easily accessible, plus a shoulder strap for you, if they fall asleep on the way to your next destination.
- includes an easily visible name tag
- mesh side pocket for bottles
- coordinating accessories available
|Rating||4.6 / 5.0|
1. TravelPro Minions
The TravelPro Minions is a hard-sided spinner that can be easily pulled by small children and stand up to the inevitable bumps and bruises along the way. It features a colorful lined interior that's spacious enough for plenty of clothes and toys.
- made from extra-durable abs plastic
- sleek rounded design
- compartment for dirty clothes
|Rating||4.7 / 5.0|