10 Best Kids Xbox One Games | March 2017
We spent 24 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top selections for this wiki. If you own an Xbox One and you're having trouble finding fun and family-friendly games for your child, look no further. For every shooter and slasher that Microsoft's newest console has available, there are also a bevy of creative games that are appropriate for those of any age. Skip to the best kids xbox one game on Amazon.
Based on a popular mobile game sharing the same name, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 improves upon many of the flaws of its console predecessor. Allowing players to play from either side, there are 14 character classes and over 100 characters to choose from.
- even fun for non-shooter fans
- features 12 memorable maps
- requires xbox live to play
Rayman is an iconic gaming figure to old and new gamers alike so, thankfully, Rayman Legends doesn't disappoint. With entertaining gameplay, seamless 4-player co-op, a music-based mode, and online challenges, this game never leaves kids feeling bored.
- exclusive xbox character costumes
- extremely vibrant graphics
- might be too difficult for some kids
Child of Light features a captive red-headed child protagonist who must complete a journey in order to regain her freedom. With linear gameplay, along with RPG elements and a co-op mode, it is strangely addictive and sure to please children.
- relatable characters for children
- fictitious and real locales
- a very cathartic game
Featuring the biggest artists, from Ariana Grande to The Weeknd, Just Dance 2017 and its 40-plus tracks are sure to get your kids moving. Requiring no more than an Xbox, the game, and a smartphone app, the game allows a whole family to play simultaneously.
- promotes exercise in a fun manner
- score-based arcade feel
- fun for people of all ages
Sure to become a child's favorite title, Minecraft Xbox is a simple, yet deceptively complex, game. Block building is the name of the game, & there are countless randomly-generated worlds to explore. Its Creative & Survival modes provide engaging challenges to any gamer.
- can play with up to 8 players
- can import old worlds from xbox 360
- has an exclusive versus battle mode
Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition is an update to Ori's original 2014 independent release. Critically-acclaimed and an Xbox One exclusive, players control the titular Ori, a spirit guardian, as he tries to escape the clutches of the evil Kuro.
- includes behind the scenes footage
- familiar 2d side-scrolling
- gameplay requires critical thinking
Skylanders: Imaginators combines actual toys with diverse and engaging gameplay, making for an extremely unique and addicting experience. The game's Imaginite Creation Crystals allow players to create their own Skylanders for the first time, adding a totally new element.
- 10 different battle class options
- a portal and 2 skylanders
- accepts previous version figures