10 Best Lawn Carts | March 2017
We spent 19 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top selections for this wiki. Turn all that backbreaking yard work into a breeze. Our selection of lawn carts come with prices, capacities and durability for every size of garden, with some delivering handy dump features, too. One of these will work great for any hobbyist or professional landscaper. Skip to the best lawn cart on Amazon.
The Palm Springs is stylish in appearance, with its green-painted finish, and is a great value at less than $100. A large load capacity saves your back from all that heavy lifting, and the comfortable handle helps prevent blisters.
- tires are made from pneumatic rubber
- steering front axle
- included hardware is poor quality
This Rubbermaid Roughneck is a small cart that is ideal for those who need to get around tight corners. It's been built with a comfortable integrated handle, plus molded-in tool and beverage holders.
- fixed wheels provide extra balance
- won't roll away if left on a slope
- the plastic feels flimsy
|Brand||Rubbermaid Commercial P|
With its large size and high weight capacity, the Strongway Jumbo is ideal for those with large plots of land. Its sides can also be removed or folded down to carry extra wide or long objects without struggling.
- lots of cushioning on the handle
- highly maneuverable yoke-style steering
- mesh deck isn't suitable for dirt
With its patented quick release dump feature, rust-resistant poly bed and large 13-inch tires, the Gorilla GOR866D can handle the roughest of jobs on any terrain. Its padded handle can be pulled or used for towing.
- has a very sturdy design
- the cart is easy to clean
- available in two sizes
The Smart Carts Ultimate Gardener has panels made from high-density polyethylene, and a frame constructed out of high-grade aluminum, which prevents it from rusting and allows it to be used season after season without failing.
- impressive 450-pound capacity
- ideal for a professional gardener
- cart is easy to assemble
The Ames Easy Roller offers 4 cubic feet of storage space and an integrated tool tray to help you keep things organized. Large front wheels and smaller rear wheels provide easy maneuvering in any direction.
- cart is lightweight
- extra wide base for added stability
- all-poly construction with steel axles
|Brand||The AMES Companies, Inc|
The Lifetime 65009 is extremely heavy duty with a 650-lb capacity, so it should be able to tackle even the most demanding jobs. Plus it has a handy dump feature for easy unloading of loose or packaged materials.
- converts from cart to trailer in seconds
- has a molded tool and beverage holder
- ball bearing hubs for smooth movement