8 Best Marine Power Cords | April 2017
Whenever your boat is at the docks, you might as well have access to all your electrical and electronic equipment without running the engines. But make sure you power up safely with one of these specialist marine power cords. Skip to the best marine power cord on Amazon.
To the non-nautically minded person, $55 for a 18" power adapter might seem crazy, but for the experienced boat owner, the Marinco Shore Power Pig Adapter is a good deal as it locks from a 30A to a 15A.
- male plug has a locking screw for safety
- female end has a sealing collar lock
- can be difficult to remove connections
|Rating||3.7 / 5.0|
The Conntek Marine 10/30 power cord has an LED light indicator that lets you know beyond a doubt that a secure, safe connection has been made. It also prevents you from searching for a connection problem during power outs.
- locks snugly into place
- more affordable than most 25' cords
- white color may be hard to see
|Rating||4.2 / 5.0|
The Furrion F30P25-SY has a sleeker look than most marine power cords, with nicely contoured ends. It features bright blue LED power indicator lights at both connection points, so you always know the status of your power.
- side grips for user-friendly connections
- ul and cul certified
- universal fit with all other brands
|Rating||4.5 / 5.0|
For most personal boats, a cord with a 30 amp capacity is sufficient for their electrical needs, so this 10/3 Conntek Marine Shore Power 50' cord will do just fine. It also has an indicator light so you know when it has power.
- ends connect for secure storage
- 30 amp shore female connector
- male end doesn't always stay tight
|Rating||4.0 / 5.0|
The 12 foot Marinco EEL 30-Amp is a good choice that will save you money as long as your boat plug isn't too far from the shore power source. It has a high quality feel and won't deteriorate from sun exposure.
- easily engaged locking system
- safe to use to extend an existing cord
- 25' and 50' models are expensive
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
The ALEKO RV30-50D25 is a high quality power cord adapter that is made of 100% copper wires. It has a 30A male to 50A female detachable marine cord for connecting your RV directly to a marine vessel.
- connector is corrosion resistant
- terrific value and fast shipping
- should last for years without cracking
|Rating||4.7 / 5.0|
The Camco 55501 PowerGrip is a 25-foot option that is suitable for use in powering large boats with huge energy demands. It can also be used with RVs, so if you're a multi-vehicle family, this is a smart and affordable choice.
- patented grip handle for ease of use
- weatherproof connections
- does not come in highly visible colors
|Rating||4.6 / 5.0|
This Conntek Marine Shore Power 4 wire 50 amp extension cord is far and away the most expensive on our list, but it's also a generous length, at 50 feet, and has huge current capacity, so you never have to worry about overloading it.
- 50a 125/250v twist lock
- perfect for use on longer docks
- well-reviewed by owners
|Rating||4.9 / 5.0|