10 Best Ovulation Tests | March 2017
We spent 25 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. So, despite the weight gain, sleepless nights, odd food cravings, hormonal mood swings and then, 18 years later, the exorbitant costs of college, you've decided to try and get pregnant. Well, don't say we didn't warn you. But to help you along, here's a selection of ovulation tests that will help you determine the best days on which to try and conceive. Skip to the best ovulation test on Amazon.
Maximize your chances of conceiving naturally by using the Azhealth Predictor Kit. It includes an ovulation calendar and fertility calculator to help determine the best days to test, plus the stick has clear indicators on whether you are ovulating or not.
- includes a one month supply of tests
- affordable and reliable
- pee cups are a bit inconvenient
AccuMed One Step is an economical bundle option for those in the process of getting pregnant. It includes 50 LH test strips that have been meticulously crafted to the highest quality standards as well as 25 HCG pregnancy test strips, so you're ready for the next step.
- increases chances of getting pregnant
- simple dipping method
- pregnancy tests aren't early detection
Take out the guesswork and maximize your chances of getting pregnant using the FDA approved Wondfo 50LH. It includes 50 highly sensitive ovulation test strips that offer an accurate detection level of 25 mIU/mL LH and comes at a great value to fit any budget.
- produces best results after 3 pm
- flat packages are easy to store
- result lines are sometimes hard to read
Sinsun Sticks offer convenience and versatility with 2 different methods to get results. You can either urinate on the test absorbent pad for 10 seconds with no cup needed or dip the test tip in the collected urine sample for 10 seconds depending on your preference.
- can discreetly fit in your pocket
- ergonomic handle design
- individually wrapped test sticks
Trust First Response Ovulation Tests to help determine your most fertile days. This 2 pack includes 7 tests that are straightforward to use and produces an easy to read result line in just 5 minutes. Plus, cups are not needed, which makes it simple to use anywhere.
- cleanup is a breeze
- includes a pregnancy test
- over 98% accurate in laboratory studies
As the #1 OB-GYN recommended brand, Clearblue Easy is a popular choice for detection of your most fertile days. It uses digital technology to give you easy to read results in the form of a smiley face on the 2 most likely days to get pregnant.
- thick stick is easy to hold
- test can be taken at any time of the day
- simple step by step instructions
TrueStick Tests provide everything you need to conceive without spending a fortune. With 25 included tests that provide 99.9% accurate results, even women with the most irregular menstrual cycles can figure out just the right time to get started.
- comes in easy open packaging
- only takes minutes to use
- highly sensitive for early detection
The BLT Smart Fertility Monitor uses modern technology to effectively generate a fertility calendar based on your basal body temperature. The thermometer is embedded with Bluetooth Low Energy technology that automatically uploads and calculates your results to the app.
- alarm function for daily reminders
- needs no urine testing or medication
- battery lasts up to three months