9 Best PC Joysticks | April 2017
We spent 19 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top picks for this wiki. Ready to take your gaming to the next level? Then it's time to try out of these advanced PC joysticks that offer button customization, precise control and more. They're perfect for flight simulators and a host of other games, too. Skip to the best pc joystick on Amazon.
The Mad Catz FLY 5 has a height-adjustable handle to fit any grip, and the tool for that stores inside the base of the stick. It also has a twin throttle that lets you control separate engines, but the axes can stick.
- twisting the stick operates the rudder
- has a foldable base
- weapon switches can be imprecise
|Rating||3.8 / 5.0|
The Gravis BlackHawk features a pistol grip with a hand rest, which helps you play longer without straining your wrist. It also has a highly responsive and flexible control wheel. Unfortunately, the base can get loose.
- sturdy buttons survive years of gaming
- classic arcade look
- no usb connection
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
The Saitek X52 Pro features an advanced multi-function display just like the ones real pilots use for a true-to-life gaming experience. Plus it can interact with your computer in useful ways, like letting you adjust the music volume.
- precise centering mechanism
- two fire buttons for heightened play
- dials are difficult to rotate
|Rating||3.7 / 5.0|
The Mad Catz V.1 is ambidextrous, so lefties can get in on the action. It's also one of the most straightforward, easy-to-use joysticks, making it perfect for pro gamers and beginners alike. Plus it features fun LED lights.
- pov switch to quickly change views
- removable legs for easy storage
- tends to move during intense gaming
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
With 34 programmable functions, thanks to its new Control Manager software, the CH Products Combatstick offers a lot of versatility to your playing style. The layout of the buttons is also very intuitive.
- dual rotary trim controls
- perfect for flight simulator x
- handle is too large for small hands
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
The Thrustmaster T-Flight features dual-system aerodynamic control that lets you move it by rotation or tilting. The two-part system has a throttle and joystick that can be used in unison or separately for all of your gaming needs.
- can be used with playstation 3
- installation is easy
- stick resistance is adjustable
|Rating||5.0 / 5.0|
Value wise, you can't do much better than the affordable Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, which has an eight-way hat switch and a rapid-fire trigger for faster reaction time. The action of the stick is also very smooth.
- allows for button function customization
- twist handle enhances flying accuracy
- comfortable hand grip
|Rating||4.8 / 5.0|
The Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog is a replica of the U.S. Air Force A-10C flight stick, to add realism and precision accuracy to your gaming prowess. It's also extremely durable and won't break even with lots of abuse.
- handle is crafted entirely from metal
- has 19 action buttons
- super stable weighted base
|Rating||4.5 / 5.0|