6 Best Pre-Seasoned Skillets | May 2017
We spent 22 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top picks for this wiki. Cooking up a storm in the kitchen any time soon? Planning a dinner party that requires you to experiment with new dishes? Perhaps one of these durable skillets will come in handy. No preparation is required on your part , as they are all pre-seasoned and ready to go. Skip to the best pre-seasoned skillet on Amazon.
The 8-inch King Kooker CIFP8S is small enough for the campsite, but good enough for the kitchen. It's designed to reduce the need for extra accessories, with pouring spouts on either side, and a hole in the handle for hanging
- great for tailgate cooking
- even heat with no cold spots
- bottom isn't totally flat
|Rating||4.0 / 5.0|
The Universal Housewares 3 Piece Set gives you three different sizes of skillets which are seasoned using a vegetable oil. For easy storage, the three skillets stack perfectly inside one another, from smallest to largest.
- great value for the set of 3
- naturally adds iron to foods
- perfect for searing in natural juices
|Rating||4.4 / 5.0|
The T-fal E83407 is free of harmful chemicals, and has easy-grip side helper handles with thumb rests, so it's safe to eat from and to cook with. If you're hosting a cookout, it works over a fire pit as well.
- oven safe up to 600 degrees
- works well on glass stovetops
- nonstick properties improve with use
|Rating||3.8 / 5.0|
The Lodge L8SGP3 features a ribbed bottom that delivers restaurant-style stripes on grilled meats or fish, and it drains the fat from your food. It requires no more than simple water to wash, too, so cleanup is a breeze.
- withstands extremely high temperatures
- large enough to cook a 4-person meal
- expensive appearance for a budget price
|Rating||4.7 / 5.0|
The Lodge L8SK3 comes in at a remarkably low price for such a well rated and reviewed piece of cookware. It is versatile enough to handle heavy duty fry jobs as well as more delicate saute and stir fry recipes.
- can slow cook without scorching
- works great for baking pies
- built to last for generations
|Rating||4.5 / 5.0|
The Calphalon 12-Inch is great for cooking large batches of food because the heavy handle ensures safe lifting, and it is designed to heat food evenly. If you're an aspiring chef, you'll also love that it is oven and broiler safe.
- keeps food warm for serving
- works on induction stoves
- comes with full lifetime warranty
|Rating||5.0 / 5.0|