6 Best Pre-Seasoned Skillets | March 2017
We spent 22 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top picks for this wiki. Cooking up a storm in the kitchen any time soon? Planning a dinner party that requires you to experiment with new dishes? Perhaps one of these durable skillets will come in handy. No preparation is required on your part , as they are all pre-seasoned and ready to go. Skip to the best pre-seasoned skillet on Amazon.
The Lodge L8SGP3 features a ribbed bottom that delivers restaurant-style stripes on grilled meats or fish, and it drains the fat from your food. It requires no more than simple water to wash, too, so cleanup is a breeze.
- withstands extremely high temperatures
- large enough to cook a 4-person meal
- expensive appearance for a budget price
The Lodge L8SK3 comes in at a remarkably low price for such a well rated and reviewed piece of cookware. It is versatile enough to handle heavy duty fry jobs as well as more delicate saute and stir fry recipes.
- can slow cook without scorching
- works great for baking pies
- built to last for generations
The Calphalon 12-Inch is great for cooking large batches of food because the heavy handle ensures safe lifting, and it is designed to heat food evenly. If you're an aspiring chef, you'll also love that it is oven and broiler safe.
- keeps food warm for serving
- works on induction stoves
- comes with full lifetime warranty