10 Best Pruning Saws | March 2017
We spent 19 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top picks for this wiki. Ideal for trimming dead or wayward branches and bushes in the garden, our selection of tough and durable pruning saws includes something for everyone's unique needs. We've selected compact models good for hikers and campers to clear a path, as well as one with an extension pole to let you get branches up high. Skip to the best pruning saw on Amazon.
The Lanier Garden is the ultimate survival tool, thanks to its almost indestructible materials and its compact folding design that is handy for any household task, for use while you camp, or for assistance in an unforeseen emergency.
- requires less effort than most others
- large handle easily allows 2-handed grip
- durable heat tempered teeth
|Brand||Lanier Garden Tools|
The Corona RS 7265 gets the job done quicker and more efficiently, with a blade that features 3-sided whetstone-ground razor teeth that can withstand aggressive use. It is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- cuts on both the push and pull strokes
- available in 7", 8" and 10" options
- gets through dead or frozen limbs easily
The 8" Planted Perfect Pro Hand Saw boasts a portable and effortless design suitable for campers, hikers, and backpackers, plus it is guaranteed to last a lifetime. It also serves ably around the home for clearing brush and limbs.
- textured easy grip handle
- well-built using performance steel
- fits both small and big hands
The highly advanced design of the Samurai Ichiban GC-330-LH incorporates impulse hardened teeth with a tapered grind surface to reduce binding and help the teeth stay razor sharp cut after cut, no matter what you saw through.
- blade lasts 3 times longer than others
- comfortable rubber handle
- includes a hard plastic scabbard
|Brand||Samurai Ichiban GC-330-|
If you've got branches up high that you need to get down, just get the Fiskars 14 Foot Power-Lever extendable tree pruner. This unit extends your reach as high as a second story window, and uses leverage to maximize cutting power.
- precision-ground steel pruning blade
- cuts branches up to 1.125 inches thick
- quick-release lock secures pole length
The Tabor Tools Turbo Teeth saw prunes small and medium branches easily, and has a lightweight and ergonomic design aided by a nonslip grip that gives an added measure of safety. This is an affordable, reliable tool.
- durable steel alloy construction
- 7.5-inch blade cut per pull stroke
- compact size is easy to store
The professional-grade Silky SKS27033 Zubat features a high performing, 13-inch curved mono-constructed blade that allows for a good cutting speed with less effort. It has 6.5 teeth per inch, positioned into four cutting angles so every cut is fast, productive, and smooth.
- wipes clean for simple maintenance
- resists effects of tree resin
- custom-fit sheath with a belt holder
|Brand||Silky SKS27033 Zubat|