The 7 Best Suction Lifters
We spent 28 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top options for this wiki. Every item on this list sucks. But then that's what you want suction lifters to do. They are designed to make handling awkward, heavy or fragile items, like tile, concrete and glass, a whole lot easier and safer. When users buy our independently chosen editorial picks, we may earn commissions to support our work. Skip to the best suction lifter on Amazon.
7. Cosmos Aluminum Double
The Cosmos Aluminum Double lifter has two 4-3/4" diameter suction pads, making it a decent option for lifting glass, handling sheet metal, and even pulling dents. However, the black plastic locking levers are a bit flimsy.
- comes with a free cable tie
- relatively easy to clean and maintain
- doesn't come with any instructions
|Rating||3.7 / 5.0|
6. FastCap HOD-Double
Reduce all that excess strain on your back when lifting heavy items using the FastCap HOD-Double suction lifter. Its bar-style handle is particularly handy for both vertical and horizontal applications. It's also quite affordable.
- easily fastens to a nonporous surface
- suctions pads won't leave marks
- not ideal for use on wood
|Brand||Fastcap - Drop Ship|
|Rating||4.5 / 5.0|
5. Wood's Powr-Grip N4000
Good for both moving and positioning windows, countertops, and appliances, the Wood's Powr-Grip N4000 has an 8-inch diameter, a sturdy ABS handle, and a built-in check valve for re-pumping without the loss of remaining vacuum power.
- rugged and durable construction
- bright yellow color is attractive
- it's rather pricey
|Rating||4.2 / 5.0|
4. Access Floor Systems Panel
The versatile Access Floor Systems Panel lifter delivers dual suction cup action, making it a great option for lifting heavy, concrete-filled access floor panels at industrial work sites. But the handle could use some extra padding.
- suction cups are easy to replace
- works on high-pressure laminate
- it's a bit on the bulky side
|Brand||Access Floor Systems|
|Rating||4.4 / 5.0|
3. CRL Sure-Grip S338
The CRL Sure-Grip S338 features an ergonomically-designed shape with a soft, contoured handle that is designed to provide a very comfortable grip during lifting. It also comes with a durable carrying case for easy potability.
- manufactured in australia
- micro-pads on the handle prevent slips
- 150-pound lifting capacity
|Rating||4.8 / 5.0|
2. Abaco 8-Inch
Unlike many suction cups that produce a vacuum when pulled away from a large object, this Abaco 8-Inch suction lifter leverages air that is pumped out from between its rubber pad and the object's surface for an extremely secure hold.
- tough, lightweight plastic body
- designed to lift stone tiles and slabs
- hand-actuated, spring-balanced pump
|Rating||4.7 / 5.0|
1. Damo 0MVSC10
Perfect for quick attachments on smooth and nonporous surfaces, the Damo 0MVSC10 is a professional-grade lifter that handles a load capacity of up to 200 pounds. Its built-in red-line indicator also warns you of any vacuum loss.
- durable metal handle
- built-in check valve
- has an instant release lift tab
|Rating||4.9 / 5.0|