6 Best Telescoping Paddles | March 2017
We spent 27 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top options for this wiki. These telescoping paddles are perfect for kayaking, canoeing or for use in your yacht tender. Coming in compact and lightweight designs, you can keep one as a backup or simply to save space on your boat. Skip to the best telescoping paddle on Amazon.
With a simple twist, the Yamaha MAR-DLXPA-DL-42 boasts a telescoping range of 20-45 inches. Its aluminum shaft is also capable of completely collapsing down into the blade section, making it super easy to store under boat seats.
- shaft is corrosion-resistant
- built-in boat hook handle
- hassle-free locking device
Perfect for paddlers using kayaks with both high and low seating positions, the Bending Branches Angler Classic Plus delivers extra-long polymer blades for superior control. Its 2-piece shaft can also be angled from 0 to 60 degrees.
- has a built-in tape measure
- telescopes from 240 to 255 centimeters
- bright orange color is attractive
The Aqua Bound Spindrift Plus has been constructed with a multi-laminate fiberglass compression molding, handmade fiberglass blades, and a proprietary resin and foam core, offering the ultimate in both comfort and ease of use.
- t700 carbon shaft with ovalized grips
- adjustable telescoping ferrule
- very easy to assemble and to take apart