8 Best Toddler Backpacks | December 2016
You might as well get your kids used to carrying stuff as early as possible, so they will be well prepared to help you move into that retirement home when the time comes. These toddler backpacks come in a variety of charming and colorful designs your little ones will love, and will allow them to tote all the things that make them feel secure. Skip to the best toddler backpack on Amazon.
This JJ Cole Little Train toddler backpack is made from 100% polyester, and features a soft, supportive polyethylene foam pad insert. It is durable and sturdy, and can be washed as needed without losing its shape.
- large enough for 8" by 11" papers
- matching lunch box sold separately
- graphic images fade with time
|Rating||4.2 / 5.0|
The Olive Kids Pack n' Snack backpacks from Wildkin come in more than a dozen designs, with patterns ranging from Dinosaur Land to Out of This World, a playful space-themed motif. In other words, you'll find one your kids like.
- pvc, bpa and phthalate free
- fit most kids up to 6 years old
- seams tend to tear easily
|Rating||3.6 / 5.0|
The Skip Hop Monkey Zoo Pack backpack has two compartments of differing sizes, so it's good for keeping toys separate from necessities, like diapers, wipes, or spare clothes. Its soft straps are easily adjusted.
- features built-in name tag
- insulated pouch for snacks
- a bit too small for most kids
|Rating||4.5 / 5.0|
You might as well just accept the fact that your young daughter is going to demand the Disney Frozen Toddler Backpack and get used to Anna and Elsa staring up at you from your child's back from now on.
- officially licensed merchandise
- easy to clean nylon canvas
- straps are not very comfortable
|Rating||4.4 / 5.0|
With the Brica By-My-Side safety harness backpack, your toddler can feel like they have a measure of independence while still, in fact, being safely tethered to a parent. And they can carry stuff around, too.
- shock absorbing tether design
- swivel clip prevents tether tangles
- high-visibility reflective strips
|Rating||4.0 / 5.0|
The fact is, every kid wants to be a dinosaur, especially a blue dinosaur. Thus the Nohoo 3D Cute Zoo Cartoon "Blue Dinosaur" backpack is a big hit with toddlers. It has soft spikes and plenty of padding.
- large main compartment
- made with weatherproof materials
- backed by satisfaction guarantee
|Rating||4.7 / 5.0|
It's hard to resist the charming puppy face of this Coolwoo Kid Backpack, so be aware that once your toddler spots it, you'll pretty much be required to buy the thing. It features dual mesh pouches perfect for carrying sundries.
- soft padding on shoulder straps
- lightweight durable neoprene
- great reviews from parents and kids
|Rating||4.9 / 5.0|
Who said a toddler backpack has to be covered with goofy cartoon characters instead of a classy pattern people of all ages will love? The Urban Infant Toddler Packie Backpack has a a subtle color palate and pattern.
- features water bottle holder
- laminated waterproof outer fabric
- d-ring hanging spot on side
|Rating||4.8 / 5.0|