8 Best Toddler Cars | March 2017
If your little one is beginning to get frustrated with the slow speed he or she is capable of using his or her own two legs, perhaps it's time to move up to one of these toddler cars. They can provide hours of mobile enjoyment and imaginative play and are also great for use as walkers for those not quite 100 percent steady in an upright position. Skip to the best toddler car on Amazon.
The Best Choice Products Excavator Digger Scooter Pulling Cart is fun to use as a riding toy, a walking toy, and, of course, as part of a toddler's imaginary construction site. Its large excavator arm makes the ultimate beach or sandbox digging toy.
- storage compartment under seat
- kids love its flashing lights, music
- parents hate its flashing lights, music
|Brand||Best Choice Products|
The classic Step2 Whisper Ride II car is suitable for babies not yet near walking or for toddlers and even kids aged up to four years old. It is solid and durable, and its adjustable seat belt can safely accommodate little waists of varying size.
- convenient foldaway handle
- built-in cup and snack holders
- use requires help of older playmate
For the adventurous toddler, the Fisher-Price Power Wheels Lil Quad unlocks a whole world of mechanized fun. This rugged, ATV-style toy is suitable for kids aged 1 to 3 and cruises along at a blazing 2 miles per hour thanks to its mighty 6-volt battery.
- low frame easy for child to mount
- great reviews from parents
- 1 year limited bumper-to-bumper warranty
The Kettler My Activity Push Car serves equally well as a fun ride-on toy or as a walking aid for little ones just learning how to balance on their own two feet. Its limited turn steering radius helps prevent the tip overs that come with sharp, fast turns.
- blow-molded resin push handle
- stable wide bodied design
- supports riders up to 50 lbs.
Many parents of today's toddlers will themselves have enjoyed this very same Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Car, which has now celebrated its 30th anniversary as a beloved children's toy. The same classic red chassis and yellow roof look as good now as they did a generation ago.
- supportive high seat back
- new model features removable floor
- made in the united states