10 Best Water Boilers | December 2016
These water boilers offer so much more than a regular kettle. With features including settable temperatures, keep warm functions, and automatic dispensing, they'll let you enjoy more tea than was dumped in Boston harbor. Skip to the best water boiler on Amazon.
The Cuisinart DK-17 is shaped to look like a traditional kettle with a looping top handle. It's just more convenient and efficient, with a strong 1,500-watt heating element and simple one-touch operation.
- bpa polycarbonate free
- bright blue indicator light
- steam escapes near the carry handle
|Rating||4.0 / 5.0|
The Breville SK500XL Ikon brings water to a boil quickly, and its wide lid makes adding water without spillage easy. It has a cushion-controlled lid to reduce splashing, and a dry-boil feature that can cut the heat if needed.
- ready bell and easy on/off switch
- comfortable soft grip handle
- repeated boiling can give metallic taste
|Rating||3.8 / 5.0|
The polished steel top perfectly accents the clear pitcher and textured large curving handle of the Capresso 259 H2O Plus, a great-looking boiler that's efficient and even fun to watch. It has a 1.5 quart capacity.
- made with strong german schott glass
- comes with one year warranty
- more efficient than a stovetop kettle
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
With the KitchenAid KEK1722SX Electric Kettle, you can choose from a variety of colors to fit any kitchen. Its design hides the water gauge for added aesthetics, and its base has a built-in spot to wrap the cord.
- 120 to 212 degree temp setting range
- insulating dual wall construction
- beeps when water hits desired temp
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
The Secura SWB-42G Water Boiler is one of the only models that features a nighttime dispensing light. With its high quality and decent price, you won't go wrong with this unit, though some people may not like its aesthetics.
- auto clean button
- low water auto shutoff for safety
- easy one touch electric water dispensing
|Rating||4.2 / 5.0|
The Cuisinart CPK-17 Cordless Electric kettle matches form and function with a beautifully contoured body, six preset heat settings, and an auto safety shutoff. It is an expensive unit, but carries a three year warranty.
- blue backlit led water window
- 360° swivel base for easy placement
- safely concealed heating element
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
The Panasonic NC-HU401P Water Boiler is durable enough to last for years. It has a vacuum-insulated thermal container that never gets hot to the touch, even as the water within is heated to 180, 190, or 208 degrees Fahrenheit.
- doesn't need power to dispense water
- diamond fluorine coated inner surface
- handy water flow controller
|Rating||4.8 / 5.0|
The 1.8 liter Breville BKE820XL Variable Temperature Kettle looks so sleek, with its gorgeous steel body and modern base, you'll never want to take it off the counter. It maintains a desired water temperature for 20 minutes.
- adjustable water hold temperature
- convenient dual side level indicators
- 5 preset tea brewing temps
|Rating||4.6 / 5.0|
The Zojirushi CD-WBC40-TS has a steam save function that holds water just under boiling to prevent evaporation, and four keep warm temperature settings. Its large four-liter reservoir rarely needs refilling.
- lcd display shows temperature
- 6 - 10 hour settable timer
- drip mode for making coffee
|Rating||4.9 / 5.0|