10 Best Water Boilers | March 2017
We spent 22 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top selections for this wiki. These water boilers offer so much more than a regular kettle. With features including settable temperatures, keep warm functions, and automatic dispensing, they'll let you enjoy more tea than was dumped in Boston harbor. Skip to the best water boiler on Amazon.
With the KitchenAid KEK1722SX Electric Kettle, you can choose from a variety of colors to fit any kitchen. Its design hides the water gauge for added aesthetics, and its base has a built-in spot to wrap the cord.
- 120 to 212 degree temp setting range
- insulating dual wall construction
- beeps when water hits desired temp
The Bonavita BV382510V has an elegant gooseneck spout to give you optimal pour control and a touch of class in the process. The kettle has a count-up timer to keep track of the brewing process. Occasional descaling is recommended.
- maintains a set temperature for 1 hour
- choose between celsius or fahrenheit
- achieves a full boil in under 5 minutes
The Secura SWB-42G Water Boiler is one of the only models that features a nighttime dispensing light. With its high quality and decent price, you won't go wrong with this unit, though some people may not like its aesthetics.
- auto clean button
- low water auto shutoff for safety
- easy one touch electric water dispensing
The Cuisinart CPK-17 Cordless Electric kettle matches form and function with a beautifully contoured body, six preset heat settings, and an auto safety shutoff. It is an expensive unit, but carries a three year warranty.
- blue backlit led water window
- 360° swivel base for easy placement
- safely concealed heating element
The Panasonic NC-HU401P Water Boiler is durable enough to last for years. It has a vacuum-insulated thermal container that never gets hot to the touch, even as the water within is heated to 180, 190, or 208 degrees Fahrenheit.
- doesn't need power to dispense water
- diamond fluorine coated inner surface
- handy water flow controller
The 1.8 liter Breville BKE820XL Variable Temperature Kettle looks so sleek, with its gorgeous steel body and modern base, you'll never want to take it off the counter. It maintains a desired water temperature for 20 minutes.
- adjustable water hold temperature
- convenient dual side level indicators
- 5 preset tea brewing temps
The Zojirushi CD-WBC40-TS has a steam save function that holds water just under boiling to prevent evaporation, and four keep warm temperature settings. Its large four-liter reservoir rarely needs refilling.
- lcd display shows temperature
- 6 - 10 hour settable timer
- drip mode for making coffee