10 Best Waterproof Jackets For Men | March 2017
We spent 24 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top selections for this wiki. Inclement weather will not prevent you from going about your day if you are suitably attired in one of these waterproof jackets for men. These coats offer good protection from both wind and rain and are available in a range of styles and designs to suit any preference. Skip to the best waterproof jacket for men on Amazon.
The Gioberti JA-945 is a great daily jacket to tackle the outdoors. It keeps rain from entering the jacket with fully sealed seams, and it has a Velcro seal flap over the front zipper to ensure dryness from any angle the rain hits you.
- polyester shell wicks away moisture
- comes in a portable mesh bag
- not good for layering garments
Count on The North Face Resolve to keep up with your adventurous spirit. This popular style is both waterproof and windproof with an attached, adjustable hood that stows in its own collar, plus it comes in a slew of cool colors to match your personality.
- mesh lining for good ventilation
- brushed collar lining for warmth
- wrist band isn't very tight
|Brand||The North Face|
With its 100% nylon Oxford polyester shell, mesh lined body, and taffeta lined sleeves, the Carhartt Rockford has got you covered for those chilly days. It's comfortable to wear on a hike or simply walking the dog, and stores away compactly when not in use.
- left chest pocket has a media port
- inside pocket for valuables
- some find the sleeves too long
With the Columbia Watertight II, you will be prepared for anything Mother Nature throws your way. It is made from Omni-Tech, which keeps you dry, while allowing airflow and excess heat to disperse. Plus, it features full seam sealing for added peace of mind.
- machine washable for easy care
- handy zippered side-entry pockets
- adjustable drawstring hood
The Marmot Precip easily keeps you dry from the elements while exploring the outdoors. It features a soft, non-chafing chin guard, pit zips for quick ventilation and it packs into its own pocket when not in use, making it handy to take on the go.
- adjustable velcro cuffs
- elastic drawcord hem keeps wind out
- comes in sizes small to xxxl
The Paradox 2.5 Layer is a lightweight design that packs a lot of punch into under $40. You'll be ready for wet weather even at the first signs of precipitation, plus the inside pocket has an opening for earphones to enjoy music during your travels.
- uv protected shell
- compressible fabric is easy to pack
- great for everyday wear
The premium Arc'teryx Men's Beta AR provides the ultimate in protection without the weight and bulk. Its Gore-Tex outer shell delivers the highest level of durability while remaining breathable, plus its hip length athletic fit can accommodate maximum layers.
- convenient internal laminated pocket
- strong reinforced shoulders
- drop hood rotates with your head