9 Best Wheatgrass Juicers | April 2017
We spent 24 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top selections for this wiki. Some people claim that two ounces of wheatgrass juice has the nutritional equivalent of five pounds of the best raw organic vegetables. So if you don't have the time to prepare fresh and healthy meals every day, check out these wheatgrass juicers. Skip to the best wheatgrass juicer on Amazon.
The Useful UH-SJ148 conveniently separates the juice from the pulp of your foods for those who want their juices smooth and velvety. It's a compact option that makes a good introduction to juicing.
- attractive bright red color
- long 7.5" auger gets every drop
- takes a lot of effort
|Rating||3.7 / 5.0|
The Miracle MJ550 works well on berries, soft fruit and wheatgrass with its built-in 220-watt motor and 1.5 inch feed chute. It has a slow, 90 rpm speed, which minimizes friction while juicing. A stainless steel screen boasts durability.
- preserves freshness and quality
- disassembles for compact storage
- takes a long time to juice
|Rating||3.7 / 5.0|
The Hurom HU-100SB provides slow squeezing technology using an energy-efficient induction motor, and cold-pressing functionality to preserve natural tastes and nutrients. It comes with a juice cap, tofu press and veggie gloves.
- minimizes waste of too much pulp
- 5-year motor warranty
- has a very narrow feed chute
|Rating||3.8 / 5.0|
The Tribest Z-510 is a lightweight and portable option that doesn't require electricity. Its single-auger design manually and gently processes wheatgrass to extract the most juice possible from each blade.
- can juice carrots and apples too
- made with non-bpa plastic
- pulp tends to drop into juice container
|Rating||4.0 / 5.0|
The Handy Pantry HJ Hurricane is made from sturdy stainless steel and easily mounts to countertops up to 2-1/4-inches thick. It can juice 1-ounce of wheatgrass per minute, so you won't waste a lot of time juicing.
- good for commercial and household use
- made with rust-resistant materials
- takes less than 3 minutes to clean up
|Rating||4.5 / 5.0|
If you are looking for a fast and easy juicer that gets the job done without a lot of fussing about, then the Omega J8006 is your best bet. It has a powerful motor designed to operate at lower speeds and a dual-stage juicing system.
- works great on all leafy greens
- auto pulp-ejection function
- doesn't clog or foam
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
The Green Power KPE1304 has twin gears with bio-ceramic technology that preserve the freshness of the juice without nutrition loss. It can grind everything from coffee and nuts to fruits and vegetables.
- extracts a large amount of juice
- comes with a multi-purpose accessory kit
- surprisingly quiet when juicing
|Rating||5.0 / 5.0|
The Chef's Star BRJ100 is a manual option with a strong suction base to prevent it from lifting off the counter or shifting around. At under $40 it is a good budget option and is capable of separating juice from pulp in one step.
- all parts detach for easy cleaning
- ideal for travel or camping
- doesn't require a lot of elbow grease
|Rating||4.8 / 5.0|
The Tribest Green Star Elite is a twin gear, cold press extractor that provides all three steps of true masticating juicing. It can easily handle rough, sinewy vegetables because of its sharp-edged grinders.
- pressure adjustable pulp extractor
- delays juice oxidation
- performs as well as $1000 juicers
|Rating||4.7 / 5.0|