6 Best Wood Chips | March 2017
We spent 19 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top selections for this wiki. Love that smokey flavor on your barbecued food? Next time you're planning a cookout, try one of these wood chips and smoking pellets. They'll infuse whatever you're grilling with flavors like fruit trees, hickory, mesquite, and even wine. Skip to the best wood chip on Amazon.
These Wine Smoking Chips from Barrel & Vines make a great gift idea for both the oenophile and the BBQ enthusiast on your gift list. They are sourced from actual used American and French oak wine barrels.
- great for slow-smoking roasts
- endorsed by professional chefs
- very well reviewed by users
|Brand||Barrel & Vines|
Leave it to Weber, one of the best-known names in the field of grilling, to offer some of the best value for wood chips. The Weber 17905 Beech Wood Smoker chips come in a three-pound bag suitable for several cooking sessions.
- perfect for fish, pork, or game
- easy to control smoke output
- can be used in beer brewing recipes
Explore the subtleties of smoke and BBQ cooking with the WESTERN 80485 Prime Wood BBQ smoking chips variety pack, which features a diverse blend of wood chips sourced from apple, peach, maple, and cherry trees.
- reusable smoker tray included
- made in the united states
- unique selection of wood types