10 Best Work Knee Pads | March 2017
We spent 23 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top selections for this wiki. It's essential to protect your knees from repetitive strain and damage if you spend a lot of time on your knees at your worksite or do a lot of planting in your garden. Pick up a pair of these work knee pads and avoid future joint problems. Skip to the best work knee pad on Amazon.
The flexible Crain 197 stay in place whether you're kneeling or knee-kicking, and are constructed of a neoprene material that is super soft to the touch. They can also be worn under or over pants or with shorts comfortably.
- slide easily for installing wood floors
- complete knee wraparound design
- material can tear on abrasive surfaces
Despite being extremely hard and rigid, the TSE Safety TSE-TFLX2.0 have a unique design that allows them to bend and flex with the natural motion of your knee. They also have shock absorbing grip strips, which prevent sliding.
- dual density inner foam pad
- air vent system to reduce sweating
- narrow straps may dig into legs
The TroxellUSA Supersoft 17-209SOFT are made out of a premium grade wetsuit material for durability and all-weather use, plus they can easily be washed for everyday wear. They have a lightweight design that lessens fatigue.
- comfortable even when wearing shorts
- great to use while gardening
- tend to slip around on the knee
The DeWALT DG5204 give you the needed comfort to get the job done with a convenient upper tab for easy positioning and layered gel technology that provides cushioned padding. They are made from long-lasting ballistic poly material.
- heavy duty clips won't pop loose
- large strap design adds stability
- not a great choice for wood floors
The KP Industries KP-UF01 offer complete protection, with a tough hard plastic outer shell that covers the entire knee, and it is hinged, so it won't hinder your movement. Their replaceable abrasion resistant straps are well placed.
- speed clips snap easily into place
- straps are reinforced with sewn ends
- available in five color options
The Custom Leathercraft 361 are the contractors' kneepad of choice because they are affordable and durable. They give you all day comfort on the job, with their accordian-like flexible construction that grips nicely to most surfaces.
- closed-cell foam inner pad
- won't scratch or scuff surfaces
- adjustable rubber straps fits all sizes
The TroxellUSA Supersoft have a unique patented front strap design that can be fastened quickly and easily without causing pinching or rashes. They are made in the USA and machine washable for easy maintenance.
- generous surface area for added comfort
- encased in forgiving neoprene
- durable enough for daily use