10 Best Work Knee Pads | May 2017
If you’re a plumber, electrician, flooring contractor, cleaner or an avid gardener – or anyone who spends extended time working on their hands and knees – it’s essential to protect your joints and ligaments from repetitive strain and damage. Check out our selection of work knee pads to find a pair that will help keep you comfortable and healthy. Skip to the best work knee pad on Amazon.
The trusted McGuire-Nicholas Tuff is designed with a contoured shape that works well on all surface types. It’s built with a tri-buckle closure system, which keeps it in place, but the bottom edge digs into your knee after a while.
- easy to spray surface clean
- rugged and weather-resistant
- not ideal for thin legs
|Rating||3.7 / 5.0|
Constructed of a neoprene material that is super-soft to the touch and flexible, the Crain 197 stays in place whether you're kneeling or knee-kicking. It can be worn under or over pants and shorts without compromising any of the comfort.
- slides easily for installing floors
- complete knee wraparound design
- can tear on abrasive surfaces
|Rating||3.6 / 5.0|
Versatile and simple to adjust to various leg sizes, the Fiskars Ultra Light features a soft foam liner that mitigates irritation and discomfort. The exterior is tough enough to provide security for your knee when working on a variety of surfaces.
- moisture-proof outer shell
- includes lifetime warranty
- requires occasional repositioning
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
Despite its extremely hard and rigid design, the TSE Safety 2.0 is constructed in a way that allows it to bend and flex with the natural motion of your knee. It also features shock-absorbing grip strips, which prevent it from sliding.
- dual density inner foam pad
- air vent system to reduce sweating
- narrow straps may dig into legs
|Rating||4.5 / 5.0|
The Troxell USA Original is made out of a premium wetsuit material for durability and all-weather use. Plus, this ensures it can easily be washed for everyday wear, and its lightweight design is effective in minimizing fatigue.
- comfortable to wear with shorts
- does not pinch or bind
- tends to slip around
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
Equipped with everything you need to make your job easier, the DeWalt Professional includes a convenient upper tab for easy positioning and layered gel technology integrated into its cushioned padding for maximum stability.
- heavy-duty clips do not pop loose
- resilient caps do not skid
- upper strap is unreliable
|Rating||4.5 / 5.0|
Nobody wants a knee pad that constantly shifts, which is why the NoCry Professional utilizes flexible neoprene straps to accommodate a wide range of leg sizes and knee shapes. Built to withstand heavy use, it feels like your own personal knee pillow.
- scratch-resistant shell
- slip-buckle clips for custom fit
- double-stitched to prevent rips
|Rating||4.5 / 5.0|
The KP Industries Ultra Flex offers complete protection, with a tough plastic outer shell that covers the entire knee and a hinged design that won't hinder your movement. Its replaceable, abrasion-resistant straps are a nice touch.
- speed clips snap easily into place
- straps reinforced with sewn ends
- available in 5 color options
|Rating||4.6 / 5.0|
Work’s difficult enough; when it requires you to sacrifice your body, it can become a literal pain. The Gamba Tools Elite is designed to provide real comfort, reduce overall knee fatigue, and allow you to do your job without worrying about irritation.
- extra-wide breathable straps
- offers extensive range of motion
- strong hook-and-loop fasteners
|Rating||4.7 / 5.0|
Durable and hip, the Troxell USA Leatherhead has a patented Velcro front strap that can be fastened quickly and easily without causing pinching or rashes. It’s made in the United States and machine washable for easy maintenance.
- vast surface area for max protection
- encased in forgiving neoprene
- easy to put on and take off
|Rating||4.9 / 5.0|