The 7 Best Cake Pop Makers
We spent 25 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. What's better than cake? Cake on a stick, of course! These cake pop makers not only produce these tasty ball-shaped treats, but can also be used to bake donut holes, brownie bites, and creative desserts like muffin balls and pancake spheres. Don't tell the kids, but it's easier to manage their portion sizes this way, too. When users buy our independently chosen editorial picks, we may earn commissions to support our work. Skip to the best cake pop maker on Amazon.
7. Holstein Housewares HF-09035E
We hope you're hungry, because the Holstein Housewares HF-09035E can make as many as 35 treats in a matter of minutes. It comes in two bright and playful colors, magenta or teal, and includes a handy recipe book to keep you inspired.
- temperature-readiness indicator
- difficult to fill all holes quickly
- tends to produce misshapen results
|Rating||4.0 / 5.0|
6. Disney DCM-8 Mini
The Disney DCM-8 Mini makes charming Mickey Mouse-shaped desserts, complete with his iconic ears and round head. It has nonslip rubber feet, a convenient cord wrap spot for easy storage, and latches firmly closed while in use.
- illuminated power light
- very low price point
- results are often a bit flat
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
5. Brentwood Appliances TS-254
The Brentwood Appliances TS-254 has reliably nonstick metal plates, so there is minimal cleanup after each baking session. It makes 12 treats at once and boasts an extremely simple plug-and-play operation, with no switches or buttons to worry about.
- cooks faster than conventional ovens
- playful purple housing
- takes time to master batter portions
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
4. Babycakes Mini CPM-20
The compact Babycakes Mini CPM-20 churns out nine balls every few minutes, and its space-efficient square shape makes for easy storage when the baking session is over. It includes a custom-tailored chocolate batter recipe that delivers consistent results.
- nonstick plates for easy removal
- wipes clean with a damp cloth
- entire machine tends to get very hot
|Rating||4.5 / 5.0|
3. VonShef 128US Kit
The VonShef 128US Kit is a bit bigger and bulkier than much of its competition, but it also bakes evenly and efficiently, unlike some smaller units that sometimes burn a few of the balls while leaving raw batter at the center of others.
- includes a stand for display
- raised feet protect your countertop
- takes some practice to fill properly
|Rating||4.7 / 5.0|
2. Minchsrin Silicone Mold
While it does require the use of a conventional oven, the Minchsrin Silicone Mold is one of the easiest ways to reliably produce evenly baked round treats. Just fill the bottom tray with batter, put the top on, and bake for a few minutes. The results should pop out easily.
- lightweight and easy to store
- includes 40 starter sticks
- comes with a pastry bag for filling
|Rating||4.8 / 5.0|
1. CucinaPro Multi Baker Deluxe
If you prefer appliances that serve more than one function, the CucinaPro Multi Baker Deluxe has three interchangeable plates, making it suitable for use as a small skillet or whoopie pie maker. The only limiting factor is your imagination.
- good value for the price
- plates are machine-washable
- adjustable heat control knob
|Rating||5.0 / 5.0|