The 8 Best Massage Balls
We spent 24 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. Get the therapeutic benefits of a massage any time you like in the comfort of your own home, and save on expensive spa prices. Something from our selection of massage balls will have you feeling great in no time by relieving aches and pains and helping to increase circulation. When users buy our independently chosen editorial picks, we may earn commissions to support our work. Skip to the best massage ball on Amazon.
8. Trevida TMB100
Whether you use them separately or as a pair, the Trevida TMB100 will give you a leg up on your body's minor aches and pains every time you use them. Their solid rubber design offers more sturdiness than hollow balls, creating a deeper pressure for immediate relief.
- good for soft and deep tissue rubs
- help reduce prenatal tension
- 100 percent money back guarantee
|Rating||4.2 / 5.0|
7. Deep Tissue Massage Ball
The Trigger Point Performance Deep Tissue Massage Ball promises self-induced myofascial release, so you can gain the benefits of a deep tissue massage or acupuncture session at home and for a fraction of the cost.
- ball won't compress with heavy use
- material mimics feel of human thumb
- imperfect sphere complicates rolling
|Brand||Trigger Point Performan|
|Rating||3.7 / 5.0|
6. GoFit Deep Tissue Massage Ball
This GoFit Deep Tissue Massage Ball is a perfect way to take your yoga practice to the next level, adding more fitness training to your stretching and relaxation routine. It works best when you incorporate it into a routine.
- helps restore flexibility
- bright green ball hard to misplace
- lightweight but strong construction
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
5. Pro-Tec Athletics Orb
The Pro-Tec Athletics Orb deep tissue massage ball is made to be extra high density, thus ready to stand up to all the weight and pressure you put on it. Give this ball a try even if you're a 6' 4", 260-pound power lifter.
- perfect for leg rolling therapies
- decent size at 5" in diameter
- raised nodes for added pressure
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
4. Restore Hot and Cold Therapy
The Gaiam Restore Hot and Cold Therapy kit can provide a myriad of therapeutic benefits, especially for your tired, injured, or chronically sore feet. Roll the spiked ball around under a sole to improve circulation and reduce pain.
- warms quickly in hot water
- safe to cool in freezer, ice bath
- increase circulation with regular use
|Rating||4.0 / 5.0|
3. SKLZ Accupoint
The SKLZ Accupoint ergonomic spine and tissue massager was designed by a professional sports trainer, but will cost you about a tenth the price of a session with a pro. It can reduce lower back pain and upper back and neck stiffness.
- cradles spine for corrective therapy
- also good for rolling under legs
- easy to clean foam
|Rating||5.0 / 5.0|
2. Rumble Roller X-Firm Beastie
The Rumble Roller X-Firm Beastie has a unique spiked design that maximizes the amount of pressure you can focus on various points of your sore body. It's latex- and phthalate-free, and won't absorb sweat or odors.
- comes with base for stability
- great for genuine deep tissue massage
- largely receives 5-star reviews
|Rating||4.9 / 5.0|
1. GoFit Double GoBall Trigger 2
The GoFit Double GoBall Trigger 2 massage ball puts pressure wherever you need it, and is easy to hold in place thanks to its pair of sturdy cords. That makes it simple to use under foot, on your back, or anywhere else.
- comes with informational therapy poster
- nonslip rubber surface
- good choice for pregnancy back pain
|Rating||4.8 / 5.0|