10 Best Potato Mashers | March 2017
We spent 21 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top picks for this wiki. Whether you prefer a lumpy or a smooth texture, one of these potato mashers will deliver the perfect results for your next meal. They're also great for mashing apples, avocados, bananas, carrots and yams, and are particularly well suited for making homemade baby food. Skip to the best potato masher on Amazon.
The OXO Good Grips 26291 is a popular choice with versatile applications for yams, carrots, apples and bananas. It provides a secure grip whether wet or dry, plus it has a large handle opening for easy hanging.
- ideal for making homemade baby food
- cushioned handle absorbs pressure
- may start to tarnish over time
The classic masher gets a boost in the Jamie Oliver JB8510. It features two sizes of holes for quick mashing without leaving any lumps, and also has a built-in silicone bowl scraper to remove every little morsel out of the bowl.
- durable brushed stainless steel
- versatile enough for a variety of foods
- large size takes up a lot of storage
The 2-in-1 Gala Maison is a worthwhile investment for healthy, smooth tasting food within minutes. Its premium twin head design delivers as both a ricer and a masher, plus it includes a bonus dual blade stainless steel peeler.
- comes with a free ebook with tips
- beautiful brushed finish
- not ideal for those with hand problems
Simplify your life and start mashing potatoes hassle-free with the highly-rated Precision Kitchenware. Its non-slip grip provides stability and comfort for maximum efficiency without causing any hand fatigue.
- food doesn't stick to the plate
- creates nice, smooth consistent results
- water gets into the handle when washing
With its classic style and solid construction, the Kuhn Rikon is a tool that will last for years to come. It sports a thick zigzag wire design that crushes potatoes efficiently, plus the barrel handle is sealed and waterproof.
- made with high quality in switzerland
- elegant contemporary design
- dishwasher safe for easy maintenance
The KUKPO Masher will help you save time and effort thanks to its simple, but innovative, design. The broad mashing plate and strong rubber grip handle makes mashing potatoes a breeze without exerting much energy.
- high quality at an affordable price
- great for daily use
- short handle gives you greater control
The Kitchen Aid Gourmet features a thick wire head that mashes soft vegetables and fruits effortlessly for faster meal preparation. The handle is well-balanced for optimal comfort and smooth operation under heavy use.
- durable and will not rust
- also good for avocados and apples
- available in a variety of cool colors