8 Best Soup Makers | March 2017
We spent 24 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top options for this wiki. With one of these efficient and effective soup makers, you can ensure your family eats only the freshest and healthiest ingredients of your choosing without all the hassle of manual preparation. They are also great for making cocktails and smoothies. Skip to the best soup maker on Amazon.
The Smart Living Soup Maker simplifies your culinary life by perfectly blending ingredients, be they fresh, frozen, or both. You can choose a chunky or smooth setting for quick and easy gourmet-level results.
- digital timer tracks the process
- compact size is easy to store
- full batch serves up to 6 people
The Cuisinart SBC-1000 "Blend and Cook" soup maker features a stainless steel construction, a sleek black design, and a thermal shock-resistant jar that can withstand rapid changes in temperature, such as occur routinely with soup.
- 4 different blending speeds
- built in nonstick heater plate
- push-button digital controls
The 1.7 liter Soyajoy G4 works equally well for making soy milk or soup. It features a stainless steel grinding and cooking chamber that alleviates concerns of plastic leaching into food. This is a great gift for vegans.
- bottom heating technology
- advanced temp and water level sensors
- low noise dc motor
Convenient cooking is at your fingertips anywhere you have an outlet thanks to the VonShef 13/129 Soup Machine, which automatically blends and cooks your veggies, stock, or meats into soup. It has built-in over-spill safety controls.
- makes thick or smooth soups
- 20-30 minutes to make a soup
- detachable lid for easy serving
The Breville Boss Easy BBL910XL offers supreme power in an easy to operate design that comes with a variable speed dial to fine-tune texture while blending. It has a pre-set soup program, and is also great for cocktails or smoothies.
- high-velocity prokinetix blade
- dedicated cleaning function
- large backlit lcd display