10 Best Garden Kneelers | March 2017
We spent 23 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top selections for this wiki. Eliminate some of the pain and strain on your joints when kneeling in the garden with one of these comfortable garden kneelers, some of which can also double as benches so you can take a break and admire your handiwork. Skip to the best garden kneeler on Amazon.
The Midwest Glove and Gear 53D4 is slightly elevated off the ground when in the kneeling position, which prevents it from getting scuffed up on the bottom. It also comes in fun retro colors and looks good when left in the garden.
- does not tip easily
- well built and will last for years
- the padding is hard
|Brand||Midwest Glove and Gear|
The Gardman R616 has extra strong stitching on the pads, so it can handle concentrated pressure on one point without tearing. It also feels very stable when you sit or kneel on it, and is a good option for elderly gardeners.
- large sides to rest your arms on
- doubles as a nice foot stool
- bottom scratches easily
The Step2 534900 has a molded plastic design, making it rugged and durable: it's almost impossible to damage, even with extensive and long-term use. It also doubles as a child's bench and can be added to a play area.
- one-time snap lock assembly
- sturdy double wall construction
- it does not fold up for storage
The Ki Store Multi Function incorporates a memory foam core that offers your knees a lot of support. Also, its soft bottom layer and round shape won't leave the large marks in your garden that most steel kneelers do.
- you can't feel the floor through it
- very flexible material
- too narrow at just 20.5 inches wide
The Super Buy Goplus has strong handles that you can put your entire weight on when lifting yourself from a seated position, so it's a good option for gardeners with sensitive backs. It's also comfortable enough to sit on for hours.
- powder-coated finish
- arched bottoms makes it easy to drag
- perfect height for working on bushes
The InSassy Wave Pad comes in three vibrant colors and is made from non-recycled and non-toxic materials. It's also very wide and long, so you have space to spread out and your knees won't end up in the dirt.
- built-in handle slot for easy carrying
- water resistant so good for damp ground
- there's no glossy or slippery coating
The Ohuhu Gardener folds down for compact transport or storage and, when you're ready to use it again, it unfolds in mere seconds. Its legs are made from strong steel, so they won't collapse under heavier gardeners.
- includes a tool pouch
- pad is thick and comfortable on knees
- remains sturdy on uneven surfaces