8 Best Shavers Under $100 | March 2017
We spent 27 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top options for this wiki. Who says staying well groomed has to cost a fortune? Not us. These shavers under $100 will give you a close and comfortable shave every day and even come with features such as long-hair trimmers, wet/dry capabilities and corded/cordless operation. Skip to the best shaver under $100 on Amazon.
With its small, compact size, the Braun M90 makes it convenient to touch up your appearance whether at home, in the car, or at work. Its convenient twist cap protects the foil when closed for easy portability.
- wide floating foil
- easy to wash under running water
- doesn't create the cleanest shave
The Remington F5-5800 makes the perfect travel companion. It has a 60-minute cordless run time and an intercept trimmer that can cut up to three days worth of growth with ease, making it a great choice for business travelers.
- comes with a 2-year warranty
- has a pop-up detail trimmer
- cannot be used in the shower
For a quick, close, and comfortable shave, count on the premium Panasonic RT51-S. It features triple ultra-sharp, nano-polished stainless steel blades that are efficiently angled to cut even the thickest, most stubborn whiskers.
- quick-pivot shaver head glides smoothly
- ergonomic handle is comfy to hold
- lcd indicator shows power level
The Axe Philips Norelco XA913/42 is a great choice for those who want quality on a budget. It provides close shaving results without nicks, cuts or irritation, plus it includes a cleaning brush for easy maintenance.
- holds its charge for a long time
- flexes with the contours of your face
- stores nicely in a toiletry bag
The top-of-the line Braun 3040S offers high performance and versatility for all of your needs. It features a MicroComb technology that catches and feeds more hair into the cutting elements, making 3-day beards a thing of the past.
- rubber grip won't slip out of the hand
- has a fully-sealed waterproof body
- stays powerful after years of use