The 6 Best Cradles
Keep your new bundle of joy comfortable, safe and stylish at bedtime and nap times in one of these baby cradles. Our comprehensive selection includes something for every home, from the purely functional to the modern or elegant. When users buy our independently chosen editorial picks, we may earn commissions to support our work. Skip to the best cradle on Amazon.
6. Dream on Me Rocker
Budget-minded parents will appreciate the Dream on Me Rocker. It may not be the most beautiful or elegant cradle, but it can be used for babies up to 20 pounds, has a stopper to prevent rocking when needed, and feels well made.
- assembles in less than 10 minutes
- support bar under the bottom
- takes up a lot of space
|Brand||Dream On Me|
|Rating||4.2 / 5.0|
5. Green Frog Now and Forever
Recommended for newborn babies and smaller infants, the Green Frog Now and Forever cradle is beautiful and well-made, with features like a hidden stabilizer bar that adds support, making it safe and durable. It also features easy roll casters for moving around the house.
- optional attachable rocker bottom
- made by eco friendly company
- included mattress is poor quality
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
4. Summer Infant Classic Comfort
The Summer Infant Classic Comfort features a music box that plays melodies, calming sounds, and creates soothing vibrations to help a baby drift off to sleep peacefully. It also has an adjustable canopy and large storage basket.
- wheels for moving from room to room
- espresso stained hardwood finish
- for babies from birth to 15 pounds
|Rating||4.5 / 5.0|
3. So Ro Contemporary
It's hard to find a crib that works with the aesthetic of modern homes and also works well for the infant lying down in it, but the So Ro Contemporary fits the bill. It has sleek, simple lines and a unique rolling design that makes it easy to rock.
- almost impossible to tip over
- linear rocking motion soothes babies
- three head elevation levels
|Rating||4.6 / 5.0|
2. Orbelle Trading Ga Ga
The Orbelle Trading Ga Ga makes a beautiful addition to any nursery. Each one is handcrafted from solid wood, making it the type of item that can be handed down from generation to generation, yet it still comes in at a reasonable price point.
- flip down locks to stop rocking
- includes a fitted mattress
- easy to assemble
|Rating||4.8 / 5.0|
1. Babybjorn Cradle
The Babybjorn Cradle has an appealing minimalistic look without bars. That elegant simplicity also eliminates features that could accidentally trap or pinch curious little hands or fingers that reach between bars or slats, making it safe and beautiful.
- self rocks with slight movements
- cloth sides do not require bumpers
- lightweight for easy carrying
|Rating||4.7 / 5.0|