8 Best POV Camera Straps | March 2017
We spent 22 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top picks for this wiki. Whenever you decide to turn your cell phone or other camera away from yourself and onto your adventures, you'll need one of these POV camera straps. Coming with secure and stable harnesses, they enable you to capture video of whatever you are doing, from skiing to snowboarding to kayaking or motorcycle riding, from your point of view. Skip to the best pov camera strap on Amazon.
The Coreal Mobile Phone Chest Mount harness turns your phone (or camera) into a body camera that's positioned high enough on your chest for POV style video capture, but that's still centered on your torso and won't get in the way of your sporting activities.
- durable abs and nylon strapping
- easy to clip in & clip out cameras
- features shutter release control
The YI Technology Head Mount was designed for use with the YI Action Camera, but it's fully compatible with a GoPro Hero camera and with several other camera models, too. It's also one of the least expensive POV-style camera mounts on the market today.
- elastic bands have a non-slip coating
- designed to be weatherproof
- adjustable to fit with or without helmet
From STUNTMAN Action Camera Mounts comes the PackMount 2S Shoulder Strap Mount, a secure platform suitable for mounting almost all standard cameras, from Nikon's Coolpix series to Garmin cameras and beyond. It is a stable, adjustable system suitable for commercial use.
- wide straps comfortable for hours of use
- shock-absorbing polyurethane components
- assembled and tested in america
|Brand||STUNTMAN Action Camera|
You can secure the Peak Design Capture POV Action camera mount to myriad types of gear or clothing, from a belt to a helmet to a backpack strap so you can position your lens to capture the angle you want. This camera works with all GoPro cameras and with many other brands.
- pan and tilt capability
- backed by lifetime warranty
- great reviews from owners
With the PineapplePack 3rd Person Backpack Mount, it's like you have a cinematographer strapped to your back. Aim your camera out along your own point of view, tilt it down for a bird's eye view of yourself in action, or direct to either side or behind you with ease.
- perfect for cyclists or skiers
- daypack has room for gear, food, etc.
- also serves as monopod/selfie stick