7 Best Windshield Shades | March 2017
We spent 24 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top selections for this wiki. If you've ever scorched your hands on your car's steering wheel on a hot day, you'll really appreciate these windshield shades. They can keep your car's interior up to 20 degrees cooler than outside, and will protect your dash and upholstery from damaging UV rays. We've also included one good for keeping snow off for those of you in cooler spots. Skip to the best windshield shade on Amazon.
The iAutomobil Car Sunshade has a bigger and thicker design that makes it ideal for keeping large trucks, SUVs and vans cooler. It has an easy-to-use popup design and folds quickly for storage.
- made with the thickest nylon
- reflects 95% of sun's rays
- too large for smaller cars
The Mini-Factory Snow/Sun Cover is an exterior shield guard that offers relief from all weather conditions. No more scraping ice, frost and snow on cold winter mornings. It will fit any windshield up to 58 inches.
- keeps car interiors cooler in summer
- side flaps secure inside front doors
- quilted material soaks up a lot of water
|Model||Car Windshield Covers f|
The Kool Zone Shade Set comes with both a front and a universal side window shade. The baby sun shield fits your rear vehicle window perfectly, so it can be rolled up or down without bunching or tearing.
- installs in less than a minute
- flexible mesh design
- baby shade reduces rear visibility
The Shade-It Protector has a convenient, retractable style that easily folds into a sleek pouch. It includes a bonus self-adhesive that is strong enough to hold your phone in place on your dashboard.
- protects vehicle's interior
- made with silver-coated nylon
- fits windshields up to 63 inches wide