7 Best Paintbrush Styluses | March 2017
We spent 22 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top picks for this wiki. Create digital masterpieces on your tablet or smartphone with one of these paintbrush styluses. They let you draw, paint and navigate easily, and offer error correction capabilities that traditional paints and inks can't match. Oh, and they're not messy, so they're great for kids, too. Skip to the best paintbrush styluse on Amazon.
The premium quality PenGo Creative provides a natural painting experience, with 3 interchangeable tips that glide effortlessly across your screen. It includes a pen cap to protect the bristles when not in use.
- convenient size for storage and travel
- lightweight and easy to work with
- should be used with a screen protector
The stylish Nomad Brush FLeX is hand crafted from precision-milled aluminum parts, and comes in a variety of attractive colors to match your personality. It features an all synthetic brush tip that is incredibly responsive.
- includes a plastic carrying case
- can be interchanged with any nomad tip
- actually feels like you are painting
The Targus AMM13US is a budget friendly option for the digital artist. It has brush bristles that are adjustable up to 14 mm long, so you can make a thin or wide stroke, plus it has a rubber stylus tip on the back end.
- responsive tip for accurate swiping
- sleek and sophisticated silhouette
- high quality metal barrel and finish
Draw, paint and navigate on your tablet or smartphone using the 2-in-1 Sensu 1. It features a rubber tip and a hidden artistic paint brush, so you can use it for work or play, and it converts quickly between the two.
- comfortable rubber grip
- protective cap turns into brush handle
- stylish chrome housing