The 7 Best Training Urinals
We spent 28 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top options for this wiki. We know quite a few adults who could use a little help with their aim when relieving themselves. Perhaps they were not treated to the benefits of one of these training urinals when they were young men. Don't let your little one grow up to be a messy pee-er. Start him off at an early age when he is transitioning from potty training. When users buy our independently chosen editorial picks, we may earn commissions to support our work. Skip to the best training urinal on Amazon.
7. AOLI 888-3 Dog Potty
The AOLI 888-3 Dog Potty trainer starts off as a little toilet your child can sit on as he practices peeing without a diaper. As he grows older and gets his feet under him, you can remove the doggy face portion and use the potty as a training urinal.
- seat can support more than 90 lbs.
- simple assembly required
- not large enough back splash area
|Rating||3.6 / 5.0|
6. Little Tikes Whale Urinal
The adorable design features of the Little Tikes Whale Urinal, such as its little whale tale top and its charming eyes, make this a unit your kid will want to approach. Its spinning target encourages him to keep on peeing once he is on the mark.
- highly stable when resting on floor
- too small for some kids
- slightly overpriced option
|Rating||4.3 / 5.0|
5. TheJD Kids Urinal Potty Training
This Korean-made TheJD Kids Urinal Potty Training tool comes in five different colors, so you can choose the color your child will like the most, thus easing the process of learning to pee standing up. The urinal can be easily attached to the rim of most standard toilets.
- can be wall mounted with adhesives
- wide opening makes aiming easy
- hanging hardware snaps easily
|Rating||4.5 / 5.0|
4. Vktech Potty Training Urinal
The Vktech Potty Training Urinal is so low priced you'll want to get one for every bathroom in your house, and you might just buy one for grandma and grandpa's home, too. The urinal has a 1,000 milliliter capacity, which is more than generous enough for a child's bladder.
- easy to install and remove
- design allows a child to stand close
- suction cups are not well made
|Rating||4.0 / 5.0|
3. ONEDONE Portable Potty Urinal
Whether your young man is still training to use a urinal or you're simply out and about and no restroom is convenient, the ONEDONE Portable Potty Urinal is a wise choice for the prepared parent to have on hand. Its funnel design makes aiming urine easy.
- secure lid closure
- compact enough for luggage
- very low price tag
|Rating||4.9 / 5.0|
2. Foryee Frog Potty Training Urinal
The Foryee Frog Potty Training Urinal is a charming and affordable choice for the family with a young lad just learning the basics of bipedal urination. It can be mounted at any height needed and features a spinning toy that will encourage your child to aim true.
- bright colors are warm and inviting
- insert lifts out for draining
- great reviews from parents
|Rating||4.5 / 5.0|
1. Chozi Comfy Toilet Training Set
This Chozi Comfy Toilet Training Set is a three-in-one system that grows with your child. First your toddler can use it as a training potty, then he can practice his urinal use by aiming for the face, and last the base can be removed and the seat set on full-sized toilets.
- cover keeps in odors, waste
- charming bear decoration
- available in several colors
|Rating||4.6 / 5.0|