The 8 Best Weightlifting Gloves
Bodybuilding requires a tremendous level of physical fitness, and it may subject the hands to sweat, calluses, blisters, and abrasions. These weightlifting gloves can mitigate those issues by increasing airflow while providing cushioning and support for the palms, wrists, and fingers, whether you're into pumping iron for muscle or for weight loss and toning. When users buy our independently chosen editorial picks, we may earn commissions to support our work. Skip to the best weightlifting glove on Amazon.
8. Fit Active Grips
Uniquely designed with no material across the back of the hand, Fit Active Grips allow for constant ventilation while also providing reinforced protection along the palms and the lower fingers. The Velcro wrist straps, while supportive, may feel a bit tight, though.
- made of water-resistant neoprene
- open-air cut minimizes odors
- could cause fingers to bunch
|Brand||Fit Active Sports|
|Rating||3.6 / 5.0|
7. Women's Guards by Fox Fierce
These all-purpose Women's Guards by Fox Fierce are constructed with a goatskin padding that renders them superb not only for weightlifting, but also cycling, gymnastics, aerobics, rowing, and MMA. The material may fit snug until you've had a bit of time to break it in.
- include pull tabs for easy removal
- come with a free workout ebook
- might fray with excessive use
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
6. Contraband Black Labels
Contraband Black Labels are an affordable option with mesh stitching across the back of the hand and soft-leather tread across the palm. While certain sizes may run small, you can exchange any purchase hassle-free, and every pair comes with a one-year warranty, as well.
- interior is made of cotton
- ideal for doing chin-ups or dips
- need to be washed in cold water
|Brand||Contraband Black Label|
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
5. Female Grips by Rim Sports
These Female Grips by Rim Sports promote circulation by way of air pockets, and they also feature a smooth lining that will make a bench-press bar feel less rugged in your grasp. These models are double-stitched for durability, and they fit snugly thanks to a spandex back.
- available in seven colors
- great for operating wheelchairs
- dye may leave a film
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
4. Nordic Cross-Trainers
Despite not looking very stylish, these Nordic Cross-Trainers are versatile enough to be used for any type of weightlifting, strength training, or calisthenics. The Velcro cuffs safeguard your wrists like braces, and the elastic mesh reduces sweat along your pores.
- padding minimizes finger swelling
- designed for every skill level
- thumb seams are not stitched well
|Rating||4.0 / 5.0|
3. 3-in-1 Kit by Ezy Fitness
This 3-in-1 Kit by Ezy Fitness includes a pair of hand grips, wrist wraps, and wrist straps for optimizing support, regardless of whether you are working with elaborate machines or free weights. These mitts are form-fitting, but the stitching may give way under duress.
- straps prevent wrists from twisting
- design is sleek and efficient
- padding is made of synthetic leather
|Rating||4.6 / 5.0|
2. Grip Power Pads
Available in a variety of sizes, these Grip Power Pads feature a series of rubberized dots that keep a barbell from slipping in mid-curl. The extendable finger guards provide protection from calluses, and the elastic fabric molds to the contours of both hands.
- excellent for powerlifting
- 360-degree cushioning for thumbs
- cost a bit more than most gloves
|Brand||Grip Power Pads®|
|Rating||4.6 / 5.0|
1. Skott Evos
Every pair of Skott Evos is designed with a gel-infused padding that redistributes itself based on where the tension is concentrated along both hands. These grips are also equipped with wraparound cuffs and a perforated lining that maximizes breathability throughout.
- fabric is double-stitched
- gloves hook together for storage
- reinforced with high-density foam
|Rating||4.8 / 5.0|