8 Best French Software | March 2017
We spent 26 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. Whether you are planning a trip to Paris or just expanding your language skills to improve brain function, one of these French software learning packages will have you parlez vous-ing in no time. They come with entertaining exercises to keep you engaged, and will help you perfect your speaking, reading and writing skills. Skip to the best french software on Amazon.
Tell Me More French is one of the most extensive language learning programs, packed with over 2,000 lesson hours and 10,000 exercises staggered at ten different skill levels. It covers reading, writing, grammar, and even culture.
- advanced speech-recognition technology
- 24/7 access to an online adviser
- headset and microphone included
Ouino French Complete has over 300 easy-to -use lessons with 70 pronunciation exercises to help enhance your speaking skill level and get you conversation-ready fast. It's a great choice for business people or tourists.
- has hundreds of games and challenges
- can customize to your personal needs
- a great value software bundle
The French Rosetta Stone Power Pack teaches five different levels of French, making it ideal for beginners or for just about any language student. The system builds upon a foundation of key vocabulary words.
- includes a phrase book and grammar book
- live online tutors to practice with
- full language immersion program
French Before You Know It teaches 1,000 common French words and 250 essential phrases in a fast, effective way that improves speaking, reading and listening skills. This isn't a deep immersion system but it's great for a casual chat.
- can build your own flashcard list
- has pronunciation practice
- dictation practice for spelling skills
|Brand||French Before You Know|
Learn French: Fluenz French takes you from a beginner level all the way to full fluency with hundreds of videos and fun interactive exercises to boost your skills quickly and keep you entertained and engaged along the way.
- can be used on your smartphone
- audio cd to practice in your car
- focuses on relevant words first