10 Best Waterproof Keyboards | December 2016
We spent 24 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top selections for this wiki. Ideal for people working in healthcare, food preparation or other industries where liquid spills are common, these waterproof keyboards offer protection and easy cleaning capabilities should an accident occur. They're also a safer option for over-enthusiastic gamers prone to knocking over their drinks in the heat of battle. When users buy our independently chosen editorial picks, we may earn commissions to support our work. Skip to the best waterproof keyboard on Amazon.
The ELEGIANT K70 is not only a great waterproof option, it's also a reliable gaming keyboard that offers quick in-game response time. It can be used with or without the backlighting and the keys have a good amount of travel.
- utilizes a reinforced braided cable
- looks awesome in the dark
- cannot change the backlight colors
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
The classic Kensington K64407US boasts a rugged exterior and has an antimicrobial coating to prevent the growth of mold, mildew, and fungi. It is available in white or black and comes with free troubleshooting tech support.
- full-size typing layout
- easy plug and play installation
- right shift key is not properly placed
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
If you need something portable, durable, and compact, then the Karnotech Silicone fits the bill. It offers a high quality, nontoxic gel construction that can be rolled up and stuffed practically anywhere.
- special printed letters won't fade
- allows for discreet silent typing
- makes it easy to miss keys when typing
|Rating||4.2 / 5.0|
The ergonomic Beyondtek Z-767 offers a low-profile design with a cushioned palm rest for optimal comfort during long gaming sessions. It has multimedia keys to control music playback and allows for 19 simultaneous key presses.
- withstands up to 10 milllion keystrokes
- rubber padding on keypad and mouse
- backlighting is not uniform
|Rating||3.6 / 5.0|
If you care just as much how your keyboard looks as how well it functions, then you'll certainly appreciate the E-3lue EKM725. It has a contemporary white design with 8 switchable backlight colors.
- striking floating button style
- compatible with all mac and win os
- can't handle very large spills
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
The mini E-More Portable boasts an ultra thin design that still feels spacious to type on, making it a great choice for busy traveling professionals. It's a wireless model that runs for an extremely long time on one set of batteries.
- keys operate smoothly and are responsive
- comes with a matching mouse
- cannot be used with mac os
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
The DS International is a good wireless option that stays connected at up to 30'. It has 16 multimedia keys for easy access to your email, volume controls and computer files, plus its silicone construction feels extremely rugged.
- great for restaurant and factory use
- has a responsive touchpad mouse
- have to press some keys very hard
|Rating||4.3 / 5.0|
The Logitech K310 feels super durable and should last through years of typing or intense game play. Impressively, it can be submerged in up to 11" of water to get rid of any dirt or grime, without any adverse effects.
- clean looking contemporary design
- keyboard cleaning brush is included
- has 12 shortcut hot keys
|Rating||4.9 / 5.0|
The Memteq CI166 is the perfect choice for late night gamers who get a bit too eager and often knock their drinks over. It's equipped with 7 ultra cool colored adjustable LED backlights, and has auto standby and sleep modes.
- oversized ergonomic wristrest
- 5' advanced braided fiber cable
- has rear drain holes
|Rating||4.8 / 5.0|
The ergo-style Seal Shield SSKSV104 is ideal for busy healthcare situations. It can stand up to high volume use and can be washed or disinfected as often as you'd like, and it offers good tactile feedback when typing.
- laser etched keys
- cap protects usb connector
- silver seal inhibits mildew and bacteria
|Rating||4.5 / 5.0|