The 8 Best Umbrella Holders
We spent 28 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top options for this wiki. No home, hotel, office or restaurant needs people traipsing dripping umbrellas all over the floors. Give your family, employees or customers somewhere safe and elegant to store those sopping shades with one of these umbrella holders. When users buy our independently chosen editorial picks, we may earn commissions to support our work. Skip to the best umbrella holder on Amazon.
8. Kouboo La Jolla Rattan Round
The Kouboo La Jolla Rattan Round umbrella stand may look like it would be a lightweight, but it has a deadweight built into its bottom to keep it from toppling over, even when it's loaded with umbrellas, canes, or golf clubs.
- includes tin drip tray
- 9.6-inch diameter
- rather overpriced option
|Rating||3.8 / 5.0|
7. Antique Handmade Umbrella Holder
This Antique Handmade Umbrella Holder from Store Indya is an elegant, solid piece of furniture that won't tip over even when filled with numerous items. It is made of hardwood and features brass inlays.
- made by artisans from saharanpur
- expensive but very well made
- great gift for the discerning collector
|Rating||3.7 / 5.0|
6. Brelso Antique Umbrella Stand
Bring a touch of faux-Deco style to your home's entryway with this Brelso Antique Umbrella Stand. Its undulating floral swirls elevate a functional piece of furniture into a genuine decor item you'll be pleased to own.
- great price for quality item
- features removable drip tray
- too short for taller umbrellas, canes
|Rating||4.3 / 5.0|
5. Oriental Furniture Floral Porcelain Umbrella
The Oriental Furniture Floral Porcelain Umbrella may look dated to some people, but others will consider its blue and white colors and designs timeless and always in style. Still others will simply see it as a functional holder.
- ice crackle glaze
- styled after ming vase
- strong vitreous porcelain
|Rating||4.2 / 5.0|
4. Polder Slimline Umbrella Stand
The Polder Slimline Umbrella Stand is an elegantly simple, pleasantly low-cost, and cleverly space-saving way to store as many as four umbrellas upright and out of the way. Its stable five-pound base prevents its tipping over.
- made from cast iron
- great for smaller homes or apartments
- will not catch much dripping water
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
3. Yamakazi Home Smart Umbrella Stand
The Yamakazi Home Smart Umbrella Stand is smart because it can hold both full-sized tall umbrellas or can hold and provide access to short, collapsible umbrellas, thanks to its clever dual raised platforms.
- very affordable price point
- resists rust and corrosion
- won't accommodate more than 4 umbrellas
|Rating||4.8 / 5.0|
2. Songmics ULUC20B Metal Umbrella Stand
The Songmics ULUC20B Metal Umbrella Stand has a delicate, decorative design that will accentuate the look of your home or office, but is also heavy enough to stand up to the load of wet umbrellas it was designed to support.
- made of sturdy iron
- easily holds over 5 umbrellas
- great reviews from customers
|Rating||4.9 / 5.0|
1. Blomus Stainless Steel Symbolo Umbrella
From the entryway of your home to the corner of an office to the lobby of a hotel, the Blomus Stainless Steel Symbolo Umbrella holder will not only look great, and also hold multiple umbrellas, but it won't tip over, either.
- german designed item
- includes plastic insert
- can double as tall waste bin
|Rating||4.6 / 5.0|