10 Best Valet Trays | December 2016
We spent 20 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top selections for this wiki. Does this sound familiar to you? You're late for work again because it took you half an hour to hunt around for your wallet, smartphone, watch and/or keys. This problem can be easily solved if you use one of these elegant and stylish valet trays. They will keep all of the things you need on a daily basis handily and tidily in one place. When users buy our independently chosen editorial picks, we may earn commissions to support our work. Skip to the best valet tray on Amazon.
The Boshiho BH1218 is a cork catch-all that has an attractive, natural look. The soft, flexible and durable material won't scratch your jewelry or phone. It is also 100% animal free and makes a great eco-friendly gift, plus it's easy to collapse and pack for travel.
- can unsnap to use completely flat
- ideal for vegans and vegetarians
- color and grain may vary slightly
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
The Surpahs YQVT-1512-02 is a good organization solution for that messy dresser that comes at a price almost anybody can afford. It costs less than $20 and has enough room to store your keys, phone, MP3 player, watch and more, all in velvet-lined compartments.
- backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee
- rear cutout for charging cables
- small compartments are kind of useless
|Rating||4.0 / 5.0|
The Tech Swiss Val525 features 3 openings in the back, so you can put your phone and other electronics inside and still charge them even if the lid is closed. Plus the lid has a large clear glass panel, so you can always see what's inside at just a glance.
- beautiful croc print grain
- crafted with genuine leather
- cannot hold the new samsung edge 7
|Rating||3.6 / 5.0|
The Profile Gifts Valet is compact and functional, with five compartments; three open, one covered and one coin slide. The covered compartment is the perfect size to hold a pair of glasses for safekeeping when you sleep, and the entire thing has a stunning textured feel.
- black felt bottom protects furniture
- interior frame made of sturdy wood
- ribbon compartment pull comes off easily
|Rating||4.2 / 5.0|
If you need a large valet that can hold all of your daily carried items, plus maybe a few extra things, the TimelyBuys BL is a good choice. It features eight different-sized sections that can hold everything from change and pens to an MP3 player.
- stylish black leatherette
- low profile build
- attracts a lot of dust
|Model||Valet Tray BL|
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
The Mele & Co. Davin comes in a polished dark burlwood walnut finish that gives it a stately look, perfect for the distinguished gentleman. It features open trays, a drawer, and a covered compartment with two separated sections; one for rings and one for a watch.
- drawer has brushed silver pulls
- hand lined in ivory suede fabric
- can't hold large watches in covered tray
|Rating||4.3 / 5.0|
Cathy's Concepts4016-D has a single block letter engraved on a silver plate, making it perfect as a personalized gift. Unlike many other catch-all trays, this one is separated into four sections, so everything isn't stored in a big, messy pile.
- black leatherette with white stitching
- engraved plate can be placed anywhere
- easily wipes clean if dirty
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
The Bey Berk Leather has an open face with seven compartments of various sizes, including cufflink compartments, making it ideal if you have a lot of odds and ends you want to keep organized. It also features a handy pull-out drawer.
- great for holding phones and electronics
- compartments are lined with felt
- drawer has a good amount of space
|Rating||4.7 / 5.0|
The Timely Buys Catch All is ideal for travel, with its slim design and tapered button edges that easily unsnap and collapse for placing in your luggage. It has beautiful workmanship with elegant white contrast stitching that really pops against the black material.
- has a slick leathery feel
- perfect size for a bedside table
- makes a good key dump by the front door
|Model||black carbon coin tray|
|Rating||5.0 / 5.0|
The Mele & Co. Ricardo is a valet and charging station in one with a sleek java finish. It has three sections for electronic devices and hidden storage for power cords, so everything stays neat and orderly on your dresser. It also has three ring rolls.
- two removable watch cushions
- gold tone drawer pulls
- lined with sueded fabric
|Brand||Mele & Co.|
|Rating||4.6 / 5.0|