The 10 Best Glass Coffee Tables
We spent 24 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top selections for this wiki. Make sure you bookmark this page for when you've finally decided to upgrade the upturned box in your living room that you use to rest your glasses, mugs and remote controls on. Something from our selection of glass coffee tables will look so much better. They come in a range of styles, colors and designs to suit any taste and at prices to meet any budget. When users buy our independently chosen editorial picks, we may earn commissions to support our work. Skip to the best glasses coffee table on Amazon.
10. Mango Steam Metro
The Mango Steam Metro is the perfect way to add class to a small space, with its quality all-steel base that curves inward, taking up minimum floor room. Its tabletop is just the right size for two people but, unfortunately, it does show smudges easily.
- bumpers on the base prevent floor damage
- one-piece top is easy to clean
- glass is thin and can crack
|Rating||3.7 / 5.0|
9. Convenience Concepts Palm Beach
The Convenience Concepts Palm Beach is a very versatile table. It comes with two trays with handles in them so you can easily take snacks and drinks to it, but you can also remove them for a clean look. Unfortunately, the corners are very sharp.
- choice of black, bamboo or white trays
- looks more expensive than it is
- bottom glass shelf is fragile
|Rating||3.6 / 5.0|
8. Ashley Frandelli Rectangular
The Ashley Frandelli Rectangular looks modern and welcoming with its stacked bars and rod design and polished edges. The chrome finishing shines when it's clean and acts like a mirror, which creates the illusion of more space in the room.
- matches both classic and edgier decor
- extra thick glass
- base could be sturdier
|Rating||4.1 / 5.0|
7. Flash Furniture Signature Design
The Flash Furniture Signature Design is a truly captivating piece that metropolitan-inclined home decorators will admire. It's so strong that it won't break even if small children crawl across it. Plus the glass is very clear, creating a nice clean look.
- unique off-center crossbar base
- metal finish has a quality coating
- glass doesn't perfectly align with table
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
6. Magnussen Pie Shaped
The Magnussen Pie Shaped is the perfect art deco piece for the host who loves to show off in style. It has three dramatically arching bent plywood legs that support the glass top, which is firmly adhered using elegant stainless steel pucks.
- walnut veneers on the base
- perfect for small living rooms
- bottom is difficult to clean
|Rating||4.4 / 5.0|
5. Sauder Round International Lux
The Sauder Round International Lux is a simple and timeless piece that will look lovely in an antique collector's home. The gold, slender legs create an airy look, and the table top has a generous 36-inch diameter, so you can host a large tea or coffee gathering with it.
- all-metal legs feel sturdy
- open sides won't hit your knees or feet
- no shelf space to store things on
|Rating||4.3 / 5.0|
4. Finley Home Sutton
This gorgeous Finley Home Sutton has a slatted lower shelf that not only gives it a rustic look, but offers plenty of display space. It is a beautiful example of refined craftsmanship, with beveled glass that makes the table the focal point of any room.
- chic design with clean lines
- easy to put together
- a little too short
|Rating||4.3 / 5.0|
3. Coaster Home Furnishings 702588
The Coaster Home Furnishings 702588 has a curvaceous base that's not only pleasing to the eye but also very stable. The black edge along the top creates a nice frame for items like coffee table books, and a chic look that works equally well as a cocktail table.
- legs have an elegant nickel finish
- glamorous enough for an office lobby
- pieces fit firmly together
|Brand||Coaster Home Furnishing|
|Rating||5.0 / 5.0|
2. Walker Edison Wave
Split-level shelves will make this Walker Edison Wave an interesting and eye-catching addition to your living room or office decor for under $70. The oval shape means no sharp corners to run into, and the bottom is perfect for displaying decorative pieces.
- includes all assembly tools
- uses clear and frosted glass
- stunning chrome metal legs
|Rating||5.0 / 5.0|
1. Fab Glass and Mirror Bent
The Fab Glass and Mirror Bent will add an understated hint of sophistication to your living room. The seamless table is all one piece, making it less likely to break, and is entirely clear, so it won't interrupt the decor of a room. Plus it can support a lot of weight.
- plenty of space underneath for storage
- solid and exceptionally durable glass
- makes minimal dents in your carpet
|Brand||Fab Glass and Mirror|
|Rating||4.9 / 5.0|