7 Best 6-Pack Carriers | March 2017
We spent 20 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top options for this wiki. Need to tote your brews to a tailgate party, picnic or barbecue? Ditch the plastic grocery bag and show up in style, with your beers or sodas well protected and kept cool in one of the handy 6-pack carriers. Skip to the best 6-pack carrier on Amazon.
The Winston York BB-6W conveniently comes with a bottle opener and a hanging strap, so you always have it on hand when needed. Bottles slide easily in and out, and it fits almost all 12 ounce to 22 ounce bottles.
- folds up flat when not in use
- made of extra thick neoprene
- great for camping and the beach
The Fyxation LG2061 is perfect for the beer and bicycle loving hipster. It has a vintage, yet manly, look with its full-grained leather straps. It connects to the crossbar and seat of a bicycle for a secure hold.
- snap-on installation
- made in wisconsin by local craftsmen
- looks more expensive than it is
Whether you're carrying baby formula or beer bottles, the insulated neoprene Vettore l'igloo can handle the job. It is cushioned against blows, so it will not only keep bottles cold, but protect them, too.
- doesn't absorb liquids in case of spills
- stretches to fit larger bottles and cans
- great gift for beer lovers
If you are a bike commuter, then you'll love the Donkey Bike Bags Six-Slot. It has a saddlebag design that securely hangs over your center frame, and you'll never have to worry about the heavy-duty canvas material ripping.
- top handle for easy carrying
- high visibility orange color
- velcros tight so it doesn't flop around
|Brand||Donkey Bike Bags|