10 Best Bunting Bags | February 2017
We spent 22 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. Don't let cold or inclement weather prevent you from taking your offspring with you when running errands or going for a walk in the park. These bunting bags will keep baby warm and dry in strollers, perambulators and car seats. Skip to the best bunting bag on Amazon.
At under $50, the Chicco Footmuff is a great value for use all year round. Its durable, weather-resistant nylon exterior protects against wind, rain and snow, plus the center zipper design makes it a cinch to access your baby at any time.
- very roomy interior
- exterior pockets for storage
- only comes in black
When temperatures drop, the Jolly Jumper Sneak-A-Peek is the perfect winter accessory for a stroll to the park or running errands. This unique design covers the entire car seat with a thick, fleece lined, water repellent fabric, so baby stays snugly warm while napping.
- double zipper for easy in and out
- convenient peek-a-boo window
- may not work for taller babies
The JJ Cole Urban Bundleme is made of plush quilted nylon that not only looks stylish, but is great at protecting against harsh winter weather. It is lightweight, with less bulk than the original model, and is a must-have for today's busy parent.
- easy to attach and remove
- specifically made to fit toddlers
- doesn't fit baby joggers
The Fareskind Baby Go Cozy features 100% Australian merino sheepskin that is extremely effective in cold weather and easy to care for. It can naturally wick away moisture from skin, is self cleaning, does not hold odors, and is hypoallergenic.
- 2-way zippers for bottom airflow
- universal 5-point harness fit
- top cover transforms into a liner
|Model||Baby Go Cozy|
The Skip Hop Stroll and Go has got you covered in all seasons thanks to the unique multi-layer design. There is one layer that is perfect for fall or spring and, as colder temperatures roll around, the snap-on winter layer can be added for extra warmth.
- windproof and water resistant shell
- bottom unzips for shoe access
- has a convenient zip-open hood
The JJ Cole Original Bundleme is a mother's dream for use while out and about on cold days and comes at a price that can't be beat. The plush inner faux shearling is soft against baby's skin and the back has convenient openings that make it easy to thread safety harnesses.
- safety straps rest flat on the child
- comes in 3 beautiful colors
- soft outer thermaplush cover
If money is not an option, the 7AM Enfant Blanket 212 Evolution is a stylish choice that keeps your child warm and dry from head to toe. It boasts an ergonomic hood, ultra soft premium fiber insulation and a waterproof shell, plus it easily converts to a blanket.
- machine washable for easy care
- adapts to any stroller or car seat
- expands in length with 2 extensions
|Brand||7AM Enfant Blanket 212|