The 6 Best Keg Taps
We spent 18 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top selections for this wiki. Serving beer at your next barbecue, tailgating party, wedding or other celebration? Ditch the bottles and cans this time and treat your guests to some draft quality brews with one of these keg taps. They will attach to just about any type of keg and make it easy to dispense a whole lot of beer without having to collect a ton of trash at the end of the night. When users buy our independently chosen editorial picks, we may earn commissions to support our work. Skip to the best keg tap on Amazon.
6. Draft Warehouse D-System Pump
The Draft Warehouse D-System Pump is easy to hook up to your keg, thanks to its quality hardware and large locking handle. It's a fine choice for those who tap kegs often, as it is quick and easy to set up, plus it can stand up to regular use.
- efficient pumping mechanism
- can be affixed to kegerator system
- spout prone to leaking
|Rating||3.9 / 5.0|
5. Taprite Pony Pump
The Taprite Pony Pump works with all Sanke D kegs, which are some of the most common kegs found in North America. It's a low priced keg tap that is small of stature, but built to last for tap after tap with a durable pumping system that can handle accidental over pumping.
- no-spritz seal and pressure relief valve
- complete instructions included
- sprays up beer as it is connected
|Rating||3.8 / 5.0|
4. Final Touch Watermelon Keg Tap
For the ultimate cocktail concoction, serve it up right out of a hollowed-out watermelon using the Final Touch Watermelon Keg Tap. It is a funny and functional tap system that is perfect for outdoor events at the park, beach or just the backyard.
- extremely simple to install and use
- great gift for the frequent entertainer
- tends to leak a bit around the edges
|Rating||4.3 / 5.0|
3. Heavy Duty Draft Beer Tap
The Heavy Duty Draft Beer Tap from Learn to Brew LLC is not only highly effective, it also looks great, elevating the humble keg tap into an object of aesthetic appeal. Its tall pump and long hose eliminate the need to bend over if your keg is kept on the floor.
- perfect for weddings or upscale events
- nickel plated brass base
- sturdy steel coupler
|Rating||4.7 / 5.0|
2. Taprite Bronco Keg Pump
From the tailgating cookout to the house party, where there's a keg of beer, you'll often find the Taprite Bronco Keg Pump, a basic, affordable, and reliable tap that is easily transported to wherever it is needed. Its large button makes it easy to pump, too.
- pressure release vent elimates foaming
- easy to clean by immersing in water
- compact but works with full-sized kegs
|Rating||4.6 / 5.0|
1. EdgeStar Dual Tap Kegerator
Why settle for just a keg tap when you can get an entire fridge and keg system? The EdgeStar Dual Tap Kegerator draft beer dispenser puts two fresh beers at your fingertips in seconds and will certainly impress your friends at your next home event.
- holds 1 full-sized keg or 2 sixth kegs
- stainless steel finish
- temp adjusts from high 30s to mid 40s f
|Rating||4.7 / 5.0|