10 Best Fruit Bowls | March 2017
We spent 22 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top choices for this wiki. If you want your family to eat healthily, you have to entice them with displays of fresh fruit. So don't just dump your apples and bananas on the counter, show them off in these stylish fruit bowls that come in traditional basket and modern designs. Skip to the best fruit bowl on Amazon.
Add a dramatic flair to your kitchen with the Spectrum Diversified 71777. The eye-catching open design gently cradles the fruit to keep it fresher for a longer period of time, and also works great for vegetables or bread.
- contemporary brushed silver finish
- makes a great decorative piece
- base is a little wobbly
The Saganizer Basket features a 3 level triple hammock design to artfully display your fresh produce. It makes for an ideal pantry storage solution, plus the bowls can be removed and used as separate serving pieces.
- strong chrome metal construction
- comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee
- too tall to fit under cabinets
The Spectrum Diversified 46810 organizes your delectables in one convenient location for quick and easy access. The stacked bowl design features beautiful scroll detailing that will add a traditional vibe to your kitchen.
- very simple to clean
- space-saving design
- small baskets don't hold a lot of fruit
The Black + Blum is a modern sculptural bowl that conveniently doubles as a colander for less cleanup. It also includes a bamboo mat to catch any leftover drips of water, while also protecting your table's surface.
- has a nice ceramic feel
- made from durable polypropylene
- dishwasher safe for easy maintenance
The elegant Surpahs ZEFB-1C has a sturdy steel construction with a black powder-coated finish for exceptional durability. Its removable hanger provides versatility to hang bananas, grapes and other fruits for a beautiful display.
- open design helps fruits ripen evenly
- protective feet keep the basket stable
- generous 12" bowl
The InterDesign Twillo not only looks beautiful, but is made of durable steel that will last for years. Its woven wire frame adds a nice decorative touch, while offering enough support to hold a variety of fruits.
- attractive metallico finish
- high quality at a great value
- also available in a solid bowl design
The Nambé Butterfly Bowl makes a stunning centerpiece on any tabletop. It is a functional piece of art, made of a sand-cast and hand-polished metal alloy that features an elegant asymmetrical swoop in the rim.
- excellent at retaining cold and heat
- oven and refrigerator safe
- fits in with any modern decor